• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by VLexaeus

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. V

Can you Jerk?

Just as the title says, can you 'Jerk?' 1nC4ta93Mg8&
  2. V

Lion Hat

it's unicorn kid... didn't really come out as i was expecting but that's fine. :D cnc
  3. V

ultima weapon

where do i get that recipe at?
  4. V

WTF moments in Kingdom Hearts....2!

Xemnas's hideous black and white trench coat in the last battle.
  5. V

Pyschic City

well i tend to not go into illustrator much but i am trying to get more used to it. soo i drew this picture of deidara, scanned it in then attempted to color it. i was actually going for a more messy look with the whole outlining part, but it didn't come out very good. the colors look brighter...
  6. V

Just beat proud mode.

I just beat it and i got to see the 'The End' screen and it had all those stats or whatever, but i thought it gave you the option to save after that. I let the screen stay for about fifteen minutes but nothing happened. So i just reset the game and now i am back in TWTNW and i don't have final...
  7. V

I love to draw

sorry i am a VERY messy drawer, i had to photoshop a chocolate smudge off. :| ( yes i love to eat and draw ) tell me what you think, thanks :D
  8. V

Proud Mode

Well, i have tried proud mode time and time again and every time i just get so ticked because i get stuck somewhere. I'm currently level 38 on my return to beast's castle to defeat Xaldin. It's basically pretty hard, and i was wondering if anyone had any tips on what to do, or how to make things...
  9. V

she's gonna teach me how to swim

with text: without: um just going for some random weird tag i guess. CNC :D
  10. V

don't think too much

new alice bein' all mysterious! CNC i guess ;D
  11. V

WATCHthis amazing music video :O

WfBlUQguvyw that was SO amazing i think. very artistic, and clever and there was probably a LOT of thinking behind that!
  12. V

Funniest Commercial EVA

Hope this belongs here.... but yeah, this is seriously the best commercials can get: t0SchmcLXMQ
  13. V

Twitch In My Leg

Just wanted you all to know that all day today there has been a twitch in my leg. it feels weird. feel free to discuss twitching :D
  14. V

Hardstyle Dance

i have recently been watching some videos of people doing hardstyle/jumpingstyle/tektonic dances to techno. haha, it's sometimes really cool looking. i know i can't do it, but can any of you?
Back