• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Wanderer #13

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. W

Fanfiction ► Short Story Collection

No Roses Bloom for Thee [KH COM: Marluxia, Aerith; G] Notes: Flowers can stand for death or life. So came the idea of an interaction between the two flower-centric people of KH. Aerith was six when she watched her mother plant a garden. Ifalna's hair was long and smelled like pink lemonade and...
  2. W

Ghosts of Wind and Shadow [pre-KH2: Demyx/Aladdin] Notes: My characterization of Demyx is getting a little edgier. Male/male. The streets of Agrabah never slept. As soon as the blazing sunset descended past the flat horizon of the desert, the night-phantoms would appear. Turbaned merchants...
  3. W

Night's Contemplation [KH2: Cloud; G] It was the kind of sunset that made him stop what he was doing to watch. Cloud walked to the edge of the battlement, gazing out toward the red and gold glow streaking the horizon above Villain's Vale. It was a beautiful sight, the colors mixing together...
  4. W

Kingdom [pre-COM: Larxene/Marluxia] Larxene knows she is not a poetic person, but sometimes, when she watches Marluxia, she can find no other way to describe him. She loves to watch him, study his features with half-lidded eyes and a smirk. She envies his grace, his soundless footfalls, his...
  5. W

Footprints in Sand [KH COM: Naminé; G] Notes: In my personal canon for KH I've thought that Roxas and Naminé were the only Nobodies who could dream during sleep because their hearts were still in the world. In her dream, she sees the sky. There is laughter and motion. The sun burns her skin...
  6. W

Heart of the Sea [post-KH2: Kairi/Tia Dalma; PG-13] Notes: Takes place some time after KH2. Kairi decides she can't wait for Sora any longer. Inspired by the song "Voodoo" by Godsmack. Spoilers for Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End as well as being girl/girl. Sora goes missing one day...
  7. W

Curiouser and Curiouser [KH gen: Axel, Cheshire Cat; G] Notes: After reading Lewis Carroll's Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, I decided to have some fun with two characters who have similiar mad grins. Definitely read it if you haven't. The mission briefing called the place Wonderland. Axel...
  8. W

Without Words [KH2: Sora/Riku; G] Notes: I wanted to see if I could write about Sora's feelings in a realistic way, so this drabble was born. I also wanted to try to convey the personality changes that happened in KH2. I really do like this couple when they're written well. Boy/Boy. Sora...
  9. W

Contradiction [KH2: Olette/Fuu; G] Notes: Written to the theme of "Teenage Rebellion." I saw a fanart for this pairing, and since then I've been a devoted fan. There's a longer story in the works. Girl/Girl. After a while, Olette stopped caring about Hayner and Pence finding out and making fun...
  10. W

Searching for Solace [KH2: Tifa; G] Notes: I read a theory that Tifa was actually a ghost, and it intrigued me. Her determination to find Cloud was a quality I could admire. It had been eight years since she had seen him last, since the place she called home was drawn into the darkness. She...
  11. W

Wild Blood [KH2: Xaldin; PG] Notes: The hunter meets the beast. He arrived in a forest. The trees were merely shadows in the darkness, but he knew them by the scent of life and growing things. The smell brought back memories: of cool green moss and brown earth, broken twigs and half-hidden...
  12. W

The Nature of Ice [KH gen: Vexen; PG] Notes: An exposition of the Frozen Scholar. The quote in the beginning is from "Good Country People" by Flannery O'Connor. "Nothing--how can it be for science anything but a horror and a phantasm?"...
  13. W

The Colors of Halloween [KH COM: Sora, Riku, Kairi, Naminé; G] Notes: A false memory. A lighter side to the witch's doings. Yellow, brown, red, silver. There were memories in those colors. Two shades of blue, violet, sea-green. But they were not real, and as Naminé used them to form shapes on...
  14. W

Shy Away, Phantom [KH gen: Saix, PG] Notes: I read a theory on this board once that Saix's Other was an astronomer to Ansem the Wise, and the idea stuck. Inspiration also comes from the song "A Stranger" by A Perfect Circle. The mirror was an elegant object, of a time and place long forgotten...
  15. W

Scraps [KH2: Olette, G] She ran gentle fingers over blank pages eager to be made into something beautiful. The components of her memory book lay neatly on the table, and she would occassionally lift her eyes from her work to reach for the scissors with glue-stained hands. A box beside her...
Back