• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Wingflow

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Wingflow

KH2:FM+ Journal Entries translation

* japanese u mean XD i allready have those translations by here Mushroom XIII - Kingdom Hearts Wiki, the Kingdom Hearts encyclopedia
  2. Wingflow

go here xeeynamo(DOT)blogspot(DOT)com he will post it sometime those days :)
  3. Wingflow

well i had to inform bout the situation u see :) sorry btw XD
  4. Wingflow

this are the ones it needs to be translated the one that is translating the kh2fm :) am helping him its not for my own interest anyone willing to help ? translation completed if any moderator shes this thread pls delete it
  5. Wingflow

ee yes UPDATE i found the zexion comands :) so i found these :) if anyone can help translating those it be verry helpfull 回復力に負けないよう、強力な巨技で 一気にHPをサ魔轤サう。 mushroom 7 いつも暴れている かなりデンジャラスなハートレス。 近づくと吹き飛ばされてしまうので 魔運などの遠距離巨技をうまく使って やっつけよう。 mushroom 8 いつも暴れている かなりデンジャラスなハートレス。 近づくと吹き飛ばされてしまうので...
  6. Wingflow

soo i searched all over the internet and the only translation i could find was the terra entrie is ( A man connected to the portal which appeared at Disney Castle. The armor covering his body can master the keyblade´s power much more than Sora) soo i wont to slowlyy translate the entries...
Back