• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by wolfant777

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. W

where do students get their keyblade?

in the words of yuffie in KH1 'the keyblade chooses its master'
  2. W

And I thought Axel's story was sad enough...[big spoilers]

Aquas i think has the saddest. Because she is forced for 12 years to remember all whats happened without knowing if it has been resolved or not. With axel, at least he can forget painful memories of xion...
  3. W

Official Secret Ending Discussion Thread

XD damn this confusing game. Why do i love it so much?! Is there a place here that has all these vids in order? I look on youtube but i csnt find any senario in a right order...
  4. W

Vanitas was created before ven? Dangit i need to rewatch all the videos ive seen in order tgis time xD
  5. W

If theyre only created after that. Why are they around before and why arnt there any in kh1, kh2,CoM, 358/2 days? Edit: oh some1 squeezed in a post answering this just before this post lol. Okay why arnt heartless in this game til near the end? Is it because theyre in the realm of darkness but...
  6. W

(Spoilers) Who feels sorry for Lea and Isa?

Re: Who feels sorry for Lea and Isa? Ah but heres one for you. If they are emotionless how can they feel Fear Hate Sadness Happiness ??? maybe they dont know what a nobody is?
  7. W

i have a really strange feeling that KH3 will end with Sora dying. Im guessing that the note 'free tormented souls' or something means: Axel : Wants to be with his friends Roxas and Xion but cant because Xions soul is in Roxas, and Roxas' Soul is inside Sora (lol Its like the Russian doll...
  8. W

(Spoilers) Who feels sorry for Lea and Isa?

Re: Who feels sorry for Lea and Isa? technically wouldnt they all be kinda innocent. My under standing was people with a strong heart who lost it created a nobody and a person with an especially strong heart became a better nobody (human form). So i would be guessing that no matter how good...
Back