• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by wolfchild

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. W

Fanfiction ► Accidentally In Love{Revision}

I like your Point of view better cause it's more of a comic-relief type thing. Anyway, good update! Hm, I wonder what's going to happen in the next chapter?
  2. W

Woo-hoo! Fantabulous update! <3 I nearly choked on my own laughter when I read what Kaze was yelling at Hook!
  3. W

YAY!!! XD Kazutoshi! He's in here! So...that green thing, is that Stitch or Materia or...I dunno.
  4. W

You could've glomped Squall...Kaze...? And Cloudy Wolf is in here! ^__^ Sure! He said like, half a sentence but the blonde guy made an appearence! And Aerith hasn't come in yet! WOO!!! ^O^
  5. W

How great...fighting nobodies without a weapon...heheh....origami...^__^
  6. W

Tightness...O_O. This is getting good, and it has barely begun...Krazy...you have just made my day...
  7. W

Zexions weapon

Zexion has a weapon. See how he has a weapon panel in the World That Never Was? But it was destroyed? Nomura just has a gale of enigmatic wind floating around it er somethin...o_O
  8. W

Woo! Yeah, so, ya get carried away by that wanna-be ebony orb thing. And from how this is written I'm sure you want this to happen in real life. o_o
  9. W

Pretty good updart and blah-blah-blah-bling-bling-bling-blah....sorry, had an extremely crappy day... *Sigh*--__--
  10. W

Ahhh, yay! Super updart! Woo! So you want to be loved eh...o_O Oh, and what do ya got against the spiders? They're cute! <_< >_> I'm not crazy! >_<
  11. W

Hm...might I say that this has a beginning similar to your AIL fanfiction...but then again this is a AIL/KH fanfiction...so do what ya want! I like the way you write! Lost in the darkness....CRAP! >_<
  12. W

Fanfiction ► *Sparks* [Now a fic]

I haven't read the story until now...but I must say! This is a cool fanfic! I kinda like Axel and Larxene having a love/hate relationship... and the way it is written is rather stunning! Well, I'll be looking forward to the next chapter! ^.^
  13. W

Fanfiction ► ~*Holding Out For A Hero*~(Sequel to AiL)

I've never played halo before so I feel unloved...but the violence! Yay! ^-^ Old school is WAY better than New school! I SO agree with ya Krazy! So now we can shut up about bugging ya for the next updart!
Back