• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Xephyer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

its old maybe...

In the October '02 issue of OPM, Nomura specifies and I quote He also says, in response to bringing back Aerith, that there is no relationship between the Final Fantasy stories or the Kingdom Hearts story and he considers them seperate stories.
  2. X

Battle Report - Ending Credits

Game Level : Standard Mode Completion of Jiminy's Journal : 98% Completion of Gummi Route : 16% Healed party members : 36 times Saved by Mickey : 0 times Most used Form : Wisdom Form - 32 times Used AntiForm : 4 times Most used Summon : Chicken Little - 7 times
  3. X

Riku's Clothes!

His clothes wern't bad I thought. The color could've been more darker to signify his fall into darkness, but they're good either way.
  4. X

Most Annoying Voices in KH2

Sephy and Cloud's voices are awsome. Great job there. Leon's is okay. I much rather would have David Boreanez back, but hey what's done is done. Xemnes' voice was pretty cool I thought.
  5. X

Luxurd

I didn't understand that battle either. I won by pure luck. My time bar was like barely a slither left before I killed him.
  6. X

The saddest death in Kh2

I'm flowin with everyone else. Axel, Saix, and Ansem I thought had the best deaths. Best as in memorable, yet sorrowful.
Back