• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Xirka

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Fanfiction ► *Sparks* [Now a fic]

-waves thraxie flag- Thraxie, thraxie, she's our writer if she doesn't update I'll have to fight her! I'm kidding, I just couldn't think of another rhyme. xP
  2. X

-spittake- The talk?! Like the "When a mommy and daddy love eachother..." talk?! -bursts into giggle fit- I think this fic is bipolar. First is somewhat serious, then it's kind of light and easy, then it's serious again, now it's got Xaldin giving Axel the Talk. OH WELLZ. Sanity is overrated...
  3. X

Fanfiction ► All that Remains

I don't really like to double-post, but I've updated All that Remains up to Chapter 7 so I figured it was time to bump this. Well... I've already said what I wanted to say... so... CHICKEN DANCE! -dances-
  4. X

Looking for sprites.

I have some on my computer... what are you looking for?
  5. X

That's the trouble with romance fics-- ending them is haaard.
  6. X

Well, yes, I personally think that Nobodies are similar to zombies, because they're more or less not real. They don't bleed, nor do their hearts beat, but that's just me.
  7. X

Because a thread full of flaming is so very much better than a thread full of spam! =D He means her organ-heart, not her symbolic-heart. Theres a difference. The things the heartless steal are sort of like souls, not actual organs. And if I'm wrong, Square's anatomy really sucks.
  8. X

Gah, I went to the Chat thing to talk but got yelled at because I talked in all caps twice, then got yelled at again because I was APOLOGIZING FOR ACCIDENTALLY DOING IT AGAIN. Arrghh. ... Hehe. Holy Carp. WORSHIP EEET! -bows- PyroStatic > Larxel too many Ls.
  9. X

What doews Xaldin have to do with anything?
  10. X

Striptease! ... sort of.
  11. X

Yes, poor Demyx... he doesn't get any action.
  12. X

Good point. I guess not having your Sitar wont matter when yer in a full-body cast...
  13. X

Alternate Pairing Nicknames

It's something we'd do at another forum I used to go to. We thought of clever names for pairings. For example, the pairing of Danny and Sam from Danny Phantom was called Amythest Ocean because of the eye color. Another example, Clockwork and Ghost Writer from the same show(Yes, we pride...
  14. X

Fanfiction ► All that Remains

Mmyes, I've been told I am very clever. And if that's my story in your sig then please try to spell my name right. It's not that hard. Spell it with meh now; X is for XXX! I is for Illegal! R is for Rodrigez! (???) K is for Kangaroo! A is for assho- Mooshie: ENOUGH. I was gonna say...
  15. X

Crazy. My friend was just bugging my about how great that movie was. xD Blah. I figured that they could have teleported out of the closet a wile ago... you could just say they never thought of it. -shrug- Because Larxene was too busy being "Oh SNAPZ he better not touch me!" and Axel was too busy...
Back