• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by xobybrXIV

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Midgar in Kingdom hearts BBS

it would be cool but naaaa its not gunna happen, it would be cool though if they added zack or someone else from crisis core. just a thought tho
  2. X

dropping game

u all remember this thred right, time 2 bring it back *drops piano*
  3. X

Could this be Shion/ Xion

im pretty sure thats an older design of kairi. can a mod close this thred
  4. X

Organization 13, not 14!

i know why, cuz roxas hadnt joined yet so there was 12 then she joined and it was 13, she then quits(or dies) and it goes back to 12 untill roxas joins wen they change it to 13.
  5. X

the fanclub fanclup

this is a fanclub for people who like fanclubs. (its worth a try) leader:one-winged axel(me) members: kaos6 blendedhearts
  6. X

kihgdom hearts 2 theme song backwards

wow thats wierd i like i though, if u can find a download with the music only post it k
  7. X

tsubasa downloads

anyone know were i can download tsubasa episodes 1-5 (or just 1) for my ipod
  8. X

Kingdom hearts 2 manga vol 3 and 4?

OMG tsubasa is my FAVORITE manga (besides bleach, go renji) of course i would reccomend it...? y are u recommending manga?
  9. X

The World Ends With You | It's A Wonderful World

but to get ultimate dificulty i need scarletitte
  10. X

what noise gives u scarrletitte i had ammillion of them at the begginig and now ive beaten the game. but in order to get the last pin slot and ultimate dificulty i need scarlletite. please help
  11. X

Kingdom Hearts Name Facts!

ive known that stuff since before i was born noob. read forums before posting stuff next time k
  12. X

Re: The World Ends With You | It's A Wonderful Life does anyone kno how to use the pin big bang (purple pin with bird on it, bought at ramen dons) in battle, its been bugging me 4ever cuz its a really strong pin and dont know how to use it.
  13. X

Re: The World Ends With You | It's A Wonderful Life can some1 give me tips (what lvl i should be, what pins to use) on how to beat the last boss
  14. X

ff7 in kh series

another thing i noticed when playing CoM was that cloud has a wing. i think it has something to do with crisis core. MMMMMAAAAYYYYBBBEEEEE.
  15. X

ff7 in kh series

has anyone else noticed that all the final fantasy characters(cid, yuffie, squall, cloud, aireth, and sephiroth) are from the final fantasy VII compilation.
Back