• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by xXTissueXx

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Funny 14th Org. Member theory. (not mine)

Sure, thing. It was just when you said "you can get a reprieve for being new'" that annoyed me. Your aren't a mod either...so..yeah.....-end argument/thing-
  2. X

Also, I stated this was NOt my theory. Again, check something before posting. That makes you seem like the new one.
  3. X

-sigh- Its not my being new, as I already know countless 14th member theories have been created, but its just someone posted that and it made me laugh. Maybe you should check over something ,my post, before typing something that is utterly irrelevant. My being new to this SITE does NOT mean that...
  4. X

So there I was, skulking around some random KH3 site, when I stumble upon this little pick me up post: QUOTE- It's a another Larxene xD ((girl wise)) I'm excited! Watch it is someone we least expect it to be ((sora's MOM????!!!)) But Aqua seems like reasonable person to guess ^^ haha =D I...
  5. X

Sora's parents?

Yes, Disney isn't big on parents/adults in they're movies. It kind of ruins the illusion. But w/e :D I would like to see his parents but, not really. I mean In KH2; he didn't know what homework was, yet kairi and that FF girl were carrying school bags and in uniforms.....
  6. X

The Possible New Enemies in BBS

.......Squashed! :D and please...
  7. X

Uh...end the argument..O_o please....o_O
  8. X

I hate to add to this fire but here, Why would the new enemy be memories? Memories are powerful, I'll give you that, but they aren't powerful enough to create a being. Otherwise, they'd have appeared in previous games.On top of that, heartless didn't exist back then. If the heartless were the...
  9. X

I'd rather not keep this charade going, so bye-bye people! :D
  10. X

-pipes in quietly- Well....PMF, since thats just a theory of theirs and they're just trying to defend it doesn't mean they're are saying you were wrong...Also, just because they're new to this site, doesn't mean they're new to forums. I feel that little no.4 was WAY too harsh. So what if their...
  11. X

358/2 Days

Re: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Discussion This is just my thought, and I'm sorry if someone already said this; I think that 14th member is Namine. O_o Anyway I have a DS yay! Go 358/2! I'm sorta confused on the controls...will most of the game play be the upper screen, and my stylist will...
Back