• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by xyouxarexuglyx2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

about limit form

How do you even GET limit form? Every time I ask, I don't get an answer, and I've tried searching.
  2. X

A Few Quick Questions

a) How do you get the KH1 Drive? b) Can someone list all of the maps where you find the Organization XIII battles? (All I know is that Marluxia is the bedroom in Beast's Castle) c) What does Exp 0 do? It completely cut my exp flow, but seriously. What the hell is the point of that? In fact, what...
  3. X

KH2 Final Mix discussion

IDK if this is the right topic, but what's with the crown you find on the ground after you get your new outfit?
  4. X

KH2 Final Mix discussion

The 4th difficulty is critical, right? Also, are ALL of the added cutscenes audio-less? Is this because of the VAs or something?
  5. X

What Have We Learned About Roxas?

I feel like an idiot. I accidentally skipped some stuff in the Twilight Town part (not on Day 6) because I thought there was nothing extra on the other days. I heard that there were a few scenes on 1-5 that gave info on Roxas. Anything important?
  6. X

Ermm.. optional stuff?

How do you get all the extra unlockables? Like, all the Organization fights and whatever else there might be. Same with Re:COM if there is any secret optional fights. Also, I know there's a lot of character development for Roxas. Any translations for that yet? Like.. for example, the Keyblader...
  7. X

Chain of Memories Full Script

So, basically, are we screwed over when we deal with the extra content and extra cutscenes?
  8. X

Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+ FAQ

Re: Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+ FAQ (Read Before Asking A Question!) Wait, Re:CoM has Japanese voiceovers? Oh crap. I hope at least the subs are English. Is KH2:FM in English? I know 1FM was, but I don't know about the second one. Oh well, I'm sure a script will be released on the internet...
  9. X

Which Boss Are you Most Looking Forward To?

Marluxia. He was like, my second favorite character once I set eyes on him. He looks so cool
  10. X

Question About KH Final Mix

Umm.. I saw a video on YouTube of KH: Final Mix, and they were speaking English. Do they really speak English? Or was it just a dub? And does KH: Final Mix follow the exact same storyline as KH, except with extra material?Like.. do they have EVERYTHING that KH has and more? Like Sephiroth, and...
Back