• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by zEndless

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Z

Riku and Red Eyes

It's excellent. I also agree with him about the red-eyes being just a nightmare, it's not a thing that we will see again in the future I guess.
  2. Z

Final world cinematic translations

Krexia, all I can say is: thanks alot. I must say though, that Ansem's data was a bit dissapointing :/
  3. Z

KH3D Livestreams, Comprehensive Impressions, and Playthroughs!

Cyberman is livestreaming atm, good quality both video and sound: Cyberman6
  4. Z

About Light and People

Re: idk what a light is but don't put it in the title I don't think Roxas is a light though, so I'm saying Lea.
  5. Z

Riku already got the coolest weapons in the game, Way to the Dawn is one sexy keyblade, and Soul Eater looks sick aswell ^^ I hope he'll once be able to dualwield them.
  6. Z

But he wanted to ditch his own body and find a new vessel, that's why he took over Terra. So I can't imagine he'll be the old man he is now, I think he'll find a new vessel.
  7. Z

The Data hidden in Sora's body

Yes, it is not been subbed yet. However, don't we have any in-house translators here on KHI?
  8. Z

The Data hidden in Sora's body

In the ending, we see the data of Ansem that he put in Sora's heart, surprisingly though I see nobody talking about this, all I see is talk about the secret ending. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rC77yYnl3Cs
  9. Z

Hey, what about that scene where Lea protects Mickey etc against Malificent in Disney Castle??
  10. Z

Yeah I'm starting to think that aswell. The images that they showed are also not in KH style.
  11. Z

Secret Boss #4: Horseless Headless Horsemann - Kingdom Hearts Wiki, the Kingdom Hearts encyclopedia
  12. Z

It is a secret boss, just like Julius. Also, 3rd secret boss: http://kingdomhearts.wikia.com/wiki/AkaRenger
  13. Z

This is the 2nd secret boss, a retarded looking frog dream eater: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6AMZzdBaNlw
  14. Z

Whole Ending Explanation?

Also, Goofy and Donald are seen wondering why Sora is late, wich implies that they go check things out where Sora is etc. Yen-Sid is going to train Kairi, maybe Lea aswell. I don't know about Riku and Mickey, they probably are going on a mission to safeguard the 7 PoL. Aqua is seen still in...
  15. Z

Message at the end of KH3D.

Re: Secret Ending / Secret Message Yep, got taken down instantly. Sorry.
Back