• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Zmaxwell

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Z

Huge Spoilers (READ AT YOUR OWN RISK, ALL OF THESE HAS BEEN CONFIRMED)

Ok.. i knew i was going to be spoiled.. but didnt want to come here.. but i did.. Wish there was like a system where it has a passcode and you have to get the passcode from a mod.. that way you dont go just because.. so you have to actually think about getting spoiled.. Questions: Vanitas is a...
  2. Z

If Terra is Xehanort it makes sence, in this theory..

Now.. If i remember corrrectly, Ansem SoD wanted to open Kingdom Hearts, and he had to capture many hearts in order to do so, correct? Xemnas wanted to do the same thing, but for its powerr, he did not want a hearrt.. and he wanted to find the chamber of awakening? He says that in the...
  3. Z

Vanitas could be...

Ok.. lol heres another idea.. V-A-N-I-T-A-S could be rearranged to Its Vaan if anybody plays FF, Vaan is the main Character it FF12 lol.. a stretch.. but hes from FF.. so you never know.. It could also become Sin Vata Sin is like darkness.. Vata means: vata - a...
  4. Z

Vanitas could be...

No its not, but they have already confirmed that Vens heart and Memories play a big role in this game.. so seems very likely to me. And i havent viewed any of the screen shots yet, i havent had much time and dont want to spoil it to much.. so calm down.. I'll take a look at some of the screen...
  5. Z

Vanitas could be...

First Sentance At least a decade before the events of Kingdom Hearts, Ansem the Wise, king of Radiant Garden, took it upon himself to study the darkness within human hearts, so he and his apprentices, Xehanort, Braig, Dilan, Even, Aeleus, and Ienzo, conducted experiments on the heart beneath...
  6. Z

Vanitas could be...

Well, like my recent thought, if Vanitas is the Darkness that was extracted from Ven then he would be different. Which would explain why the Keyblade looks like souleater, because it would be of darkness.. Hmm, what if Eraqus and MX saw that Vens heart was filling with Darkness, and they...
  7. Z

Vanitas could be...

Well here it says While these tests began with simple psychological tests on willing subjects like Xehanort Secret Ansem Report 1, they quickly snowballed and eventually caused their subjects' hearts to collapse, producing the first Heartless. Ansem Report 2 Apparently the first Heartless...
  8. Z

Vanitas could be...

Yes that is true.. Which is why i thought that nothing would happen if someones heart was stolen.. but then what would happen when your heart is over whelmed by darkness in BBS? What if terras is? Will he not create a Heartless and Nobody, then what will he create..? Lets say that the...
  9. Z

Vanitas could be...

That is possible.. It kind of makes sence.. Then though.. hmm, idk.. good reasoning though.
  10. Z

Vanitas could be...

Yeah, it covers everyithng going on so far.. but doesnt explain why Ven isnt asleep for the game.. but Heartless were not yet around correct? So what if losing ones heart did nothing to the owner.. only made them lose their emotions.. And if it was stolen, and not swallowed by the darkness...
  11. Z

Spoilers - When Riku sees Xion.

Imagine if Riku saw Xion as Terra? Seeing how they talk alot in BBS, but why doesnt Sora and Riku seem to remember them.. i know they were four, but come on, im only in high school, and i remember stuff from when i was four.. hmm
  12. Z

Vanitas could be...

Ok.. we all know that Vanitas is Master Xehanorts Apprentice.. but we dont know who he could be.. So lets get some ideas.. It Could be: A member of the Org.. But, if it was, why wouldn't the Nobody be able to use a Keyblade.. So crosses out that Idea.. Xehanort: People believe(i dont) That...
  13. Z

The TAV connection

Ok.. we Know Ven and Sora have a Connection.... But why does everyone assume it has to be a Boy to Boy or Girl to Girl Connection.. Why cant Terra be related to Kiari somehow, or Aqua to Riku.. just because they are different genders doesn't mean that they cant be related.. Aqua to Riku FTW
  14. Z

Roxas new breed of possible nobody and possible evidence

Ok. Remember when Saix said "Why...Kingdom Hearts...Where is my heart?" right after you defeated him. I believe the Org. was trying to become whole again, but they needed a heart, which KH would have given them. In the BBS trailers, Terra says What have you done with his heart? to MX... Now i...
  15. Z

BBS Secret Movie

I hope that the secret movie shows -What happens to TAV and why they arent in KH1 2 days and CoM -Who isin the Chamber of awakning.. I think its terra.. -If Ven is Roxas, someone here said that Ven is a Unverse and doesnt age, so it could help explain it. -Why the Unverses arent around...
Back