• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Xuchilbara

Why does everyone hate Advent Children so much?

Hello Gals And Guys! As the topic title suggests, I just wanted to get peoples opinions on why so many fans and non-fans alike seem to hate FFVII AC so much. Personally I was psyched when I first heard about it. When I saw the preview I almost couldnt believe what I was seeing. I was so happy...
  2. Xuchilbara

Music ► Namco Bandai Games Megamix

Hello everyone! With much hesitation I thought I would share a mini-project I am working on. It's a video game megamix focusing on the musical talent behind the Namco Bandai network. I'ts almost 160 BPM so you might whant to prepare yourself for the energy level :P I provided a tracklist so...
  3. Xuchilbara

Hi! Im New :)

Hello everyone! Just signed up a few days ago and thought I should introduce myself since I informally started posting in threads without doing so >,< I've been getting my KH news from KHI for quite some time now and just recently decided to join the forums :) About Me: I love mostly...
Back