• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

RoboRiku: a mock trailer that mixes Kingdom Hearts and Robocop

Kingdom Hearts - RoboRiku Trailer - YouTube As some of you may know, a remake of Robocop is coming out next year. I recently got the idea for a mock trailer to make and after a few hours of work, I put together what I'm sure many Kingdom Hearts and Robocop fans will like. I present to you...
  2. K

So the Disney villains REALLY dropped the bomb in this game (not the dream ones)...

Then how do you explain how she was able to summon heartless in Re: Coded after she destroyed Data Sora's first keyblade? I think she managed to regain control of some heartless after KH2.
  3. K

So who do you think is the other 6 darknesses?

Here's who I think the lights and darknesses are: Lights: Sora Riku Kairi Ven Aqua Mickey Lea Darkesses: Master Xehanort Young Xehanort Ansem Xemnas Terra Braig Isa Vanitas Even Replica Riku Three new characters to be revealed in KH3 As for how I think this war will play out, I think it'll...
  4. K

Finally decided to register to these forums

Like some people, I've been viewing these forums for a long time and I've finally decided to register. I look foward to discussing Kingdom Hearts and other things on these forums from now on.
Back