• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. FlyinElk212

So who do you think is the other 6 darknesses?

That's actually what I think will occur. Pete may also be Seeker of Darkness and turns into Julius once he accepts Xehanort. That way Mickey and Kairi can have Arch-Enemies in the Sekers of Darkness of their own! Technically she's always been a pawn of Xehanort. That being said it would be...
  2. FlyinElk212

Ah, okay, that makes more sense. I was wondering if the two were connected in any way. That being said, I'm pretty new here...is it pretty much universally accepted that Vanitas is a Darkness? I mean if Ven's coming back to be a light, wouldn't Vanitas logically come back too to counter?
  3. FlyinElk212

Protectors of Light

When discussing who the Lights are I think you have to really take into account Arch-Enemies on the Seekers of Darkness side. The way the cinematics were shown at the end of DDD seems to imply that several versions of Xehanorts will have bones to pick with 1 particular goodguy, who should...
  4. FlyinElk212

What's the deal with the Red Eyes dude Riku fights towards the end of 3D? A similar enemy with Red Eyes makes an appearance in the extended ending fighting Aqua in Birth By Sleep's Final Mix. Think maybe it could be a darkness?
  5. FlyinElk212

HI!!!!!!!!!!11asdfasdfa

HI! I just beat Kingdom Hearts 3D and fan-gasmed everywhere. This series is really heading towards someplace great. So I wanna talk about it with you all now! Looking forward to some good discussions.
Back