• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Sound Team Interview!

Loved that interview. The sound team is amazing for Kingdom Hearts. Im glad they took the time to go in and remake the music and make it sound better than it already was.
  2. R

A Question..

AJmorwland explained it pretty well. I was playing it with my bro the other day and I wondered the same thing so its funny you bring it up. I just think certain people have heard the history and the King having a trident to activate a keyhole would probably give him the notion that the stories...
  3. R

Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- Comparison Shots!

The comparison really shows just how awesome this HD remake is. Its almost like putting on glasses for the first time lol!
  4. R

News ► New KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- Images + Tai Yasue & Tetsuya Nomura Interview!

I feel like a little kid when I was reading the interviews and looking at screenshots. I know to some of you guys this is just another game while we all await KH3 but Im really exited for this release!
  5. R

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Trophy List Revealed!

Really exited about the trophies in Kingdom Hearts. I have tried to get platnium in a lot of games but KH will definitely be my first.
  6. R

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Now Out in Japan!

I want to play it sooo bad! Its horrible we have to wait this long to play it.
  7. R

Howdy

Hey everyone! Been a Kingdom Hearts fan since the first game so a lot of years have gone by since I first played my favorite series ever. Im so glad I found these fourms. I hope to get to know everyone well and can't wait to jump in the KH's conversations. :wink:
Back