• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Green Map Cards

So I am having problems trying to obtain green map cards. I'm currently before the second + third fight of Marluxia, and I'm back at Destiny Islands with a Key to Rewards Card so I can get a Megalixer. However, my biggest issue right now is that every battle I seem to be getting into is giving...
  2. S

Crap!

Alright, I already got KH2, earlier, I was playing on Proud Mode and crap, goin' around finding missing Treasures, etc. When my PS2 fell down and the power cord fell out, Then it turned off and hit the ground, I plugged it back in, turned it back on, suddenly I go to the Menu, NO MUSIC! Then if...
  3. S

Hello everybody

I am a Kingdom Hearts Fan.. So I think I should stay for awhile.. I have beaten KH:CoM and KH I am waiting for KH2 to come out and I have heard good rumors about it. So hello everyone. :)
Back