• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Me Beating Larxene

YouTube - KH2 FM No sound but whatever Beat her under 1 minute :P
  2. D

Need Help Making Power/Defense Ups

I have the lightning,mythril, flame and dark crystals already. I know how to get the half crystals (from the Book Masters) but I need the very bottom crystal (as if you were to look at the VERY BOTTOM of the list where you need the items, the yellow looking orb right below the purple one) where...
  3. D

Help Making the Power/Defense Ups

I have the lightning,mythril, flame and dark crystals already. I know how to get the half crystals (from the Book Masters) but I need the very bottom crystal (as if you were to look at the VERY BOTTOM of the list where you need the items, the yellow looking orb right below the purple one) where...
  4. D

Slide Tool

Ok I have the slide tool and I have the Swap Magic 3 and everything ready for KH2 FM+ but I can't seem to put the slide tool under the ps2 tray.... Can anyone please try to explain?
  5. D

All Info Here!!

Ok peoples, listen up. There is a thread where one person thinks ansem is shown in the secret trailer Some of you are saying "no" and others "yes" Well yes he is bald but doesn't it take place in the past? So, therefore wouldn't that mean that Ansem just didn't grow his hair yet? Think about...
  6. D

FM+ Secret ansem reports

You never know. I still know nothing of Ansems report 0. Even in KH2 in the ansem report he talks about how he only wrote number 0 Maybe we'll get number 0
  7. D

Person Shown To Be Looking Up At Kingdom Hearts!!

If you slow down the movie trailer thing to 9 seconds to 10 you see someone with blueish hair looking up at Kingdom Hearts. You can clearly see the hair blowing in the wind and it looks like he is wearing heavy armor.:thumbsup:
  8. D

All Set Up Or Not For KH2 FM+

Can you get a pic of it off? And where does the slid tool go to? I've seen videos of people putting it under the tray thing and pulling it out with it then putting in a game then pushing it back in.. That's how?
  9. D

swapmagic3.com Now why do I need those two disks for? And how do I use that thingy thing?
  10. D

I have these two disks and that thingy thing. Am I ready to play KH2 FM+?
  11. D

For People Who Preordered FM+

Yeah I looked at youtube of how to use the slide tool Weird
  12. D

What is a slide tool? Something came with the swap magic and it's all wierd And we baught our ps2s There are ours now We can do whatever we want to them
  13. D

Ok, how is this illegal? It's not.
  14. D

re KH:COM most wanted feature.

What are you talking about? Keyblades don't have to have keychains. lol
  15. D

You have to have a jap. playstation or Swap Magic or whatever. I have a fat playstation (if that's what it is) I have Swap Magick 3 for it. Now all I have to do for when I get KH2: Final Mix is just put that in, download it, then take the disk out while the ps2 is still on and swap it with kh2...
  16. D

Imported

Did anyone else get KH2: FM imported? Besides me....?
  17. D

I'm Going To Kill Myself

Yeah that's right. I'm going to kill myself. Not like anyone on here would care. I'm only 14 and male and I'm going to committe suicide. Everyone have a nice life and please tell God I'm sorry this is no joke....bye...:(
  18. D

13 people in the Org.

One is Ansem, Riku, Axel and Xladin. Thats all I know
  19. D

Is Diz really a shell of Ansem hmmmm....

Well on CoM when Zexion senced Rikus scent he said something like it was exacly like the superior scent then I think it was Venxen that said that it was impossible for them to have the same scent, so yeah. And the scene where the unknown is talking to DiZ we know the Unknown was talking to DiZ...
  20. D

this one makes you think!!!!!!

He isnt micky cuz in the movie dd you see bhk running down the building
Back