• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Hell

Ok, so since I've returned, I've noticed a lot of people asking about hell, and where its existence is proved in the Bible. So! Here you go: All the Biblical evidence you need to see that hell does, in fact, exist. *nodnod* Matthew 10:28 (NIV) Do not be afraid of those who kill the...
  2. R

Rurouni Kenshin GONE!!! NOOO!

Rurouni Kenshin has been taken off Cartoon Network! In it's place will be a second episode of Dragon Ball GT!! Is any one besides myself SERIOUSLY pissed off about this?!?!? Kenshin is my favorite anime, and now it's GONE!!! How could CN do such a horrible thing!?! >_< We should boycott...
  3. R

The Phantom of the Opera

Well, what better to start a thread on than one of my favorite movies? Who's seen it? What did you think of it? So I'm just starting this conversation to see how many other people like Phantom of the Opera out there. I'll be awaiting your responses! ^_^ "The Phaaaaaantom of the Opera is...
Back