• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

More Secret Bosses?

Do you think KH2 should have had more secret bosses like in the first KH? B/c I mean besides Sephiroth, there really isn't anything to look forward to and level up for, I remember in the first one I was excited to see the cool optional bosses they had available. I'd be cool to see the other two...
  2. D

KH2 Song

Hey has anyone heard of a song in KH2 called "Final Distance" by Utada Hikaru? I found it on limewire and wanted to know if anyone else knows about it.
  3. D

Jap. Website

Hey does anyone know the website for the official japan website for KH2? hopefully someone knows it. Peaze out
  4. D

Sora's Guardian

Hey this was just a thought from seeing all the previews of KH2 and looking at the scans, but do you think it is possible that Sora and BHK are brothers? Explanations: - In the preview of KH2 BHK is seen defending Sora from Axel - In ASAS and DD BHK is seen looking at Riku asking "Where is...
Back