• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

well how 'bout this conclusion!

You never know, that could be it.
  2. C

who would you rather fight alongside with?

That is a pretty hard question. I would either go with BHK or riku. Cuz BHK looks like he can kick some serious butt, and riku is just cool.
  3. C

bhk's companions

ok, maybe i was wrong. but i think i read something about that somewhere, but im probably wrong. sorry guys.
  4. C

bhk's companions

arent his two companions supposed to be some fat dude and a tall, skinny guy?
  5. C

Two Disks

It would be pretty cool if it were on 2 disks. I woulnd mind it very much. But then again, it would mean that theres more of a chance of me losing a disk, which could be potentially life threatening
  6. C

How long do you think KH2 will be?

well, its probably not gonna take me that many days, cuz ill probably skip school and play KH2 all day and all night. By the time i finish it, im gonna be so deprived of sleep, my head will probably explode
  7. C

offical price KH2

yea, i doubt it would be any more the 55 dollars even if its two disks. Its just like any other game out there
  8. C

How long do you think KH2 will be?

well, obviously its gonna be the greatest game to come out in the history of the entire universe. But thats just my opinion.
  9. C

official us kh2 web site

Well, SE is a japanese company, so i dont think they would make an american website. Its like havng microsoft make a japanese web site, even though they are american. It wouldnt make sense, even if it did do the other ppl good.
  10. C

BHK and Sora do look alike.

oh.....my bad. just tryin to throw an idea out there
  11. C

BHK and Sora do look alike.

Maybe BHK is a fake sora. Maybe the order made him, just like how the order made a fake riku.
  12. C

KH2 already finished....

If they game were finished, they would have already gave a release date. But since they didnt give out a release date, its probably not finished. I highly dount they SE would delay the release date if the game was finished. But if they did, the would be gay.
  13. C

Has it changed?

jeez. Square is really starting to bug me. ITs been like forever (ok maybe not) since they released anything about KH2. And they still havnt said anything about a release date for na. But they better release it before 2006, or else im gonna open up a can of woooooop tushie. OH, and they...
  14. C

will kh 2 be two discks long??(continued)

well guys. There is gonna be two disks. theres nothing wrong with that. Im sure that all u guys want Kh 2 to be aslong as possible. But i dont think there gonna have it so that u have to switch the game while like in a fight or something like that. Maybe the second disk is to play with BHK.
  15. C

when will come out

hopefully it comes out in winter of 2005. Cuz ive been waiting for a long time, as well as everyone else. Jeez i cant wait for it.
  16. C

im just making sure...

if you never play CoM, i dont think it would really ur understanding of Kh2 much anyways. But if you played even a little bit of CoM, you will understand more then if u didnt play it. If any of that makes sense
  17. C

when will come out

ok guys. Instead of posting " i want this thread to close, plez close this thread." why dont u guys just let it be. Let it close on its own.
  18. C

FF ends in KH2?

I heard the ff 12 is coming out march of 2006. So i guess that Kh2 is coming out february of 2006. O man that sucks.
  19. C

Door

Then the door would be a disney castle because on another thread, the location of steam boat willie i think it was, it says "Steamboat Willie is the "Other Side" of Disney Castle and it is apparently where light was first discovered." So the light that minnie was talking about should be the same...
  20. C

Bully?

haha. I wanna see siefer get his butt kicked, just cuz he does look like eminem. But it sure does look like he is yelling at bhk and his friends. Either that, or bhk beat seifer in something and now seifer wants revenge.
Back