• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Two Keyblades?

**spoiler**? Not exactly true... if you have seen the secret ending to KH2 then you would have seen that there are hundreds upon hundreds of Keyblades.
  2. S

"Official I beat Kingdom Hearts 2 Thread"

Well.... I know this is going to make me dorky... but whatever :p I just beat KH2 with Ultima Weapon/Fenrir obtained, Save the King/Queen+ (upgraded versions), at level 99 with 99 strength (dunno if I could go higher, so I gave it a rest) and 70 defense, everything in the game finished (except a...
  3. S

The Organization Graveyard?

Bad translation maybe...?
  4. S

Heartless form and Mickey..............

>_> When you transform into Master Form with anyone other than Donald and Goofy in the party, nothing about the form changes. The 'Heartless' form you saw is called "Anti Form" and is a random occurence. The chances of becoming Anti Form rise when drives are used more often, as the lotto is...
  5. S

2 questions on KH2

The Goddess of Fate cup is unlocked after you complete the first battle with Xemnas. The next set of cups is activated by talking to Hades in his room. After you complete the first two cups he offers, leave the world and come back for the others.
  6. S

Final Form... When to get it

Er... no. Final Form becomes attainable after you finish the fight with Roxas cutscene in the World that Never Was. After that has been seen, you drive as much as possible and Final Form will randomly occur. It took me about 15~20 drives, but it is very much worth getting :D
  7. S

What mode did u play

I just finished Proud mode today... and Sephiroth isn't as hard as he was in the first game, so I was disappointed ; ;
  8. S

Help! Captain Barbossa fight glitched?

I had this problem too, but there is no glitch. Watch closely while you fight him, try to stay far away while he is just attacking. He has a one-hit KO move, or at least, at that level, it is. For this fight you will want to use some limit attacks instead of close-range combat until he has...
  9. S

KH1 cheats

Aside from all of that, why not just work your way up without cheating? x_x I have all of that stuff and I have never had a gameshark (by all that stuff that excludes the fast level gain related things). Just work for it, a game was made to have fun with :p
  10. S

Who is the bodyless and souless?

Hm... We already know that Ansem has a body and a soul (soul, right?) in two seperate beings. His... soul being Diz and his body being Ansem >_> If your theory is correct, or proposal that there is another force (which there is we know, from Deep Dive) then that would have to be the soulless...
  11. S

Spoilers!!! #13 Confirmed

Ugh, time for some real translation, or at least what I can get from the Katakana. The name stated is... Rokusasu. However, when you translate that into English, it definitely is Roxas. This meaning that the BHK (POSSIBLY named Roxas) is the one order member mentioned in some interview not to be...
  12. S

Fanfiction ► mickeys death and Ansems rebirth

For God's sake if you don't want people to hate your... fanfic... learn to use proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation... (quote)sora: what did you do to the king riku ? riku: you fool you still don't get it do you sora: huh riku:i'm not riku but i'm someone you have met before remember i was...
  13. S

BHKs name revealed...(???)

I really, really highly doubt this is the name. I am sticking to the theory that the name has something to do with the sky or water, being that BHK is related/opposite of Sora. This could lead to the name of Umi = (海\sea) (doubt it), Umiyo (海洋\ocean) (doubt it), or possibly Kuki or Yosu (空気)...
Back