• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

KH FMV's/Cutscenes

Hey does anyone know a site that has all the FMV's/cutscenes from Kingdom Hearts? The ones that I find the most are the intro, ending, and then a few from the beginning. Anyone know? I've also heard that someone was selling dvd's with all of them on it, or somethin similar to that. Just any...
  2. H

Ending Videos for COM

Would someone please send me the ending videos for Sora and Riku's side please? I tried to get them from http://www.kh2.co.uk/ but for some reason the links to downloads don't show up for me on that site. Or if you could direct me to another site that has them please? My e-mail is...
  3. H

Video of KH End Credits?

Hey, I'm looking for a video of the end credits from KH. Like there's the part where they do the basic ones and just show different images of the characters, but I also want the one after that where they show the mini-cutscenes of the characters, such as Cloud being reunited with Aerith and...
  4. H

When Do You See BHK?

Hi I just beat the Sora side of COM and I didn't see the picture or scene of BHK. Do you see this after beating the Reverse/Rebirth mode, or did I miss it? Someone please tell me, thanks.
  5. H

Final Mix Scenes of Enigmatic Man and the Cloud/Sephiroth fight?

Does anyone have/or know where I could find videos, or LOTS of screencaps of these 2 scenes from Final Mix? I know the site has just a few but I want to see a video of it if I could. Thanks for your help if you can.
Back