• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Guro540

Poll: Flipped Vs Default

Interesting, most people chose Flipped on KH13....so there's a large amount on both sides I'm guessing...
  2. Guro540

Poll: Flipped Vs Default

Which do you guys prefer, flipped Command Deck controls, or default? I prefer to have my Command Deck flipped, so up is up and down is down. This also applies to Re: Coded, and Dream Drop Distance as well. I always found default confusing because you push up and it goes to the command below the...
  3. Guro540

Hopes for 2.5 HD

Online Mirage Arena, switchable color pallets (I prefer my Unversed to be blue), new area in the game where you can take on old boss fights that have upgraded stats (like a tournament version of DDD's secret portals), and capes.
  4. Guro540

Rubbish Racing

Honestly, the Command Board's way worse.
  5. Guro540

Ansem Fight

Grind before the fight and get three Balloonga. Also make sure you have at least two Curagas in your deck and magic haste. During the fight, guard until he's vulnerable, then spam Balloonga. It's that easy. I recommend level 40 or higher. Good luck. I was probably higher than lvl 30, lower than...
Back