• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Secret Characters

According to SE, all the final fantasy 7 characters are in KH2. http://www.square-enix.com/na/company/press/2006/0328/ Some people i know who have played the Japanese version of KH2 have already found these hidden characters. Has anyone found these hidden characters in the American KH2...
  2. R

Mean Moogles

I'm at the end of the game and i've done practically all there is do to in KH(synth'd everything, found all trinities, etc..). When i synthisized stuff, i normally didn't talk to all but one moogle but my churiosity and boredom led me to go and talk to all of the moogles in the synth shop...
  3. R

Theory about Dark Cloud

Since Dark Cloud looks alot like Cloud, wears Vincent's cloak and a modified glove that looks similar to his(vincent's). Would it be possible to consider Dark Cloud the first "combined" character. In KH2, you are able to "combine" with other characters in the game (ex: Sora and Goofy). Thinking...
  4. R

another way to beat sephiroth

Requirements: -Level 70++ (at level 60 it is rare to defeat sephiroth) -Have mostly all of Sora’s Abilities -Plenty of elixirs Abilities: -Ars acanium -Berserk -Blitz -Combo plus -Counterattack -Critical plus -Dodge roll ****MUST HAVE**** -Guard -High jump...
  5. R

an ability from pooh

i've heard that if you score high enough on the mini-games in the hundred-acher woods sora can gain a new ability(attack combo thingy). Is that true? If so, has anyone recieved this ability? please describe it in detail
Back