• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

DWU returns: NOT A CONCEPT!!!!!

ok everyone, in the e3 trailer that was shown at e3 and was videotaped by kh2.co.uk(or maybe it was ansemreport.com) u c the DWU again........ this means he is not a concept....... it is hard 2 c him though because they show a bunch of screenshots one after the other near the end but if you keep...
  2. D

Weird and new Stuff in new trailers!!!!!!!

ok i saw the jump fiesta 2005 trailer, the e3 2005 trailer, (go to kh2.co.uk for it, unless kingdomhearts2.net has it now already), and i saw a couple other things 2 that was on that site...... obviously we see kairi and selphie older now and for the first time we saw sora's fusion with donald...
  3. D

E3 '05 trailer

ok now who thought that kairi is extremely hott!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D if you do ur first comment must yes she's hot or not the first game she was just kairi, but her and that school uniform are working... anyway this thread i made is gonna be for the new trailer and the other one coming up at the end...
Back