• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

4Images

How do I get the auto thumbnails? I realize you have to download some program, but I'm not sure what to do after that. Thanks in advance for the help. EDIT: And what do you have to do in order to get the script to upload directly from your computer? I keep trying, and it gives this error...
  2. S

Fanfiction ► Mixed In Balamb

Cloud was remembering event after event, as Arieth stood behind him. He had forgotten everything. The only things he remembered were the events of FF VII. Flashbacks of KH and AC events were the only thing he thought of. Sorry for that sucky part, but I'm running out of time.
  3. S

Sora reached Cloud's side before anyone, followed closely by the only woman w/ out a weapon. She ran to Cloud's side and shook him. Cloud started to open his eyes and suddenly opened his eyes further. Then he stopped moving and closed them again. The woman looked on Cloud as the rest ran up...
  4. S

Sora asked disbeilievingly, "What do you mean??!! We had a battle together!! I defeated Hades!!! You can't remember??!! You gave me your summen card!! You-" Sora stopped. Cloud's summen card?? What the heck was that? Cloud looked on at the brown haired kid. He had suddenly stopped. Then he...
  5. S

Sora flew out of the vortex and landed on Cloud, ending both of their flashbacks. Then Kairi landed on Sora. Squall screamed, "Cloud!! Are you all right??!!" He heard no answer... Sora was almost to the point of remembering WDG (White Dress Girl) when he flew out of the vortex and landed on...
  6. S

TY LOL XD Sora101101 is me! LOL XD
  7. S

My first Fan-Fic. Enjoy. I'll post more parts of it later. Squall and Cloud were training in the Balamb Garden Training Center when there was a flash, a boom, and a thump. "What in the world is that??!!" asked Squall. "I'm going to check it out," said Cloud... Sora and Kairi were on Destiny...
  8. S

Destruction!!!!!

OK, this is how u play. Name a destructive force from KH and FF. I'll start. KH: Sin Harvest FF: Supernova
  9. S

What You Think Of Sephiroth!!!

Sephiroth rules... those who disagree or flame me will be destroyed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Destroys everything anyway w/ SUPERNOVA and SIN HARVEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*
  10. S

Kairi's new look

It seems Square is re-modeling everyone to be like Rinoa... also take the fact Tifa looks like her in FF VII AC
  11. S

I'll give you help

If there is someone out there who needs help on FF DOS or KH COM, post here. I've memorized both games. Since I'm bored, I'll help for 10 gil or one respect point, if you don't do RPG.
  12. S

Movie i edited

I want the first one. jaeyoungson@yahoo.com
  13. S

Riku and Sora are really girl names!!!

Lisafer, I agree with Twilight Town on everything in this thread, including the sick sig... *Throws Caps Lock* SICKO!!!!! I mean, I'm a Sepiroth fan too, but that sig??!!
  14. S

New Info on the Organization!

If the x's have a meaning, Mickey can't be a Organization Member! Or Riku!
Back