• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

4Images

How do I get the auto thumbnails? I realize you have to download some program, but I'm not sure what to do after that. Thanks in advance for the help. EDIT: And what do you have to do in order to get the script to upload directly from your computer? I keep trying, and it gives this error...
  2. S

Fanfiction ► Mixed In Balamb

My first Fan-Fic. Enjoy. I'll post more parts of it later. Squall and Cloud were training in the Balamb Garden Training Center when there was a flash, a boom, and a thump. "What in the world is that??!!" asked Squall. "I'm going to check it out," said Cloud... Sora and Kairi were on Destiny...
  3. S

Destruction!!!!!

OK, this is how u play. Name a destructive force from KH and FF. I'll start. KH: Sin Harvest FF: Supernova
  4. S

I'll give you help

If there is someone out there who needs help on FF DOS or KH COM, post here. I've memorized both games. Since I'm bored, I'll help for 10 gil or one respect point, if you don't do RPG.
Back