• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

dream sword

is it possible to get the dream sword if so can someone tell me how cause i got the dream rod and shild but i cant seem to get the sword.
  2. G

kh cover

did any 1 notice on the kh cover on the bottom right theres a neo shadow
  3. G

summons

if u can summon in kh2 what summons do u think there will be. i
  4. G

whats chernabog

can some one tell me who or what is chernabog and where to fing him i want to know what the heck that is.
  5. G

ice titan strategy

when ur killing the ice tital the only abilities u need is guard and strike. when he shoots ice blades at u a second before they hit u do gaurd and you will reflect 90% of the ice things back at him taking off good damage. when his head goes down nail him withall u get and when hes taking his...
  6. G

help

if your leval 100 and u fight sepheroth will he be way harder. cause this buy said he will i think hes lying but hey u never know.
  7. G

2 things

hey i got 2 things 1st. how much money do u guys have in kingdom hearts i have 99999 2nd. im leval 95 my hp is 120 and i cant kill sepheroth!!!! can u guys give me some tips on how to beat him.
  8. G

levals

hey, im level 87 can u peeps tell me what lev u are im just wondering
Back