• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Shinjuku

No QTE for Kingdom Hearts 3

Haven't been on this site for probably almost 2 years now, but here is the article from Playstation Universe(member of) Kingdom Hearts 3 won't have any QTEs I guess you can say it's confirmed possibly, but if necessary treat as a rumor if need be.
  2. Shinjuku

Game of the Decade

Okay I didn't know this until today didn't really care either, but VGA celebrated their 10th year anniversary and they had Game of the Decade as the winner. VGA 2012: Game of the Decade announced -- PlayStation Universe here is the article from PSU.com My question right now for you guys what...
  3. Shinjuku

NCAA Brings the Hammer down on Penn St.

Penn State Nittany Lions hit with $60 million fine, 4-year bowl ban, wins dating to 1998 - ESPN Article from ESPN I don't know is this was posted already, but I thought people might like to know. What are your thoughts? For anyone wanting to know without reading the articles the penalties...
  4. Shinjuku

No Child Left Behind to be discontinued(Yeah that one).

Georgia to get No Child Left Behind waiver  | ajc.com Honestly I was hoping this would happen, but alas I'm already in college so it doesn't effect me at least to my knowledge. Hopefully this wasn't posted before if it is then I'll close it.
  5. Shinjuku

SEC Championship LSU vs. Georgia

Hey to all my fellow sports fans(football) was wondering who's excited and what are your thoughts for the upcoming match up at the Georgia Dome. Should add that this game has a lot riding on it too. If Georgia wins they won't get in the NCG, but it would leave people wondering who would play at...
  6. Shinjuku

Michael Vick Indicted for Dogfighting

You all have heard it most likely, but I wanted to know your opinons on this. NFL star indicted over dog fighting - CNN.com Here is the Story about it on CNN.com. I'll put my 2 cents in a bit. I don't like it cause I feel like they pick on him too much.
  7. Shinjuku

Micheal Vick Indicted for Dogfighting

You all have heard it most likely, but I wanted to know your opinons on this. Don't pay attention to this thread messed up.
  8. Shinjuku

Rumor: 40GB PS3 for $399 and FFXIII delayed till 08

Rumors: 40GB PS3 for $399, Final Fantasy XIII delayed I don't know, I like the idea of a price drop to $399 so more people can afford it, but 40GB just isn't enogh.
  9. Shinjuku

Brand New GTA4 Gameplay Info

This comes from Gta4.net here's the link Grand Theft Auto IV - News: Official Facts, Rumors, Ideas I got it off the site, but here's what it says Some more little tid bits from GTA San Andreas.com Another bit from GTA4.net
  10. Shinjuku

Newer Cartoons vs. The Old Cartoons

Well I'm just asking for an opinon of which one was better. I'll put mine up later on.
  11. Shinjuku

The Chipmunk Adventure

I just want your personal opinons about the movie. Like have you ever seen it or, Did you like/hate it. Anything like that.
  12. Shinjuku

What was your favorite Need for speed Game

like the title said and also why was it your favorite I said NFS three because it introduced the cop chases which were the best to me I'll never forget the Black Corvette and Gold Lambo
  13. Shinjuku

GTA San Andreas Sued again

I know there already are a ton of threads on this game but that's really not what this thread is about I just went to EGM or 1up.com a few minutes ago and I've seen two new lawsuits against the game well actually 1 the other was a protest against it who else thinks this is becoming stupid...
  14. Shinjuku

Blue Laws

I know you guys have heard of almost every state has tell me what you think about them like for example I forgot where but in one state its illegal to talk on the phone if you're under 12 unless your parent is with you oh yeah state weather you think they are true or false also because some Blue...
  15. Shinjuku

My School is full of crap

Man okay alright I have a friend named Juan or whatever well he's a nice guy and he's silent alot he never really talks well the other day or whatever some teacher finds this blog that he posted on Xanga.com it said basically I wish my teacher was dead but the bad thing about this is they...
  16. Shinjuku

Hip Hop needs a Makeover

Who else thinks that this is true with Hip Hop or just Rap in General. For the Past couple of years I've seen like the worst sides of the industry like when 50 cent came in but you guys tell me what you think about this
  17. Shinjuku

Xbox 360 game reviews

Hey over at IGN they have been reviewing some games that are out now for the 360 and they aren't the type of scores you might be expecting NBA Live 06 got a 5.9 vs. the 9.0 score it got for the GC,PS2,PC, and Xbox Tony Hawk's American Wasteland got a 8.3 vs. the 8.5 on current consoles...
  18. Shinjuku

Gun

I don't know if there is a thread for this I've searched to see if there are any but if you haven't heard of this game yet I think you should take an interest especially if you're a big fan of Old Western Games or movies it looks great I don't know alot about the game yet but if I'm correct I...
  19. Shinjuku

Get Rich or Die Tryin

This movie looks off the chain I was just wondering if anyone will go see and yeah I know most people don't like 50 cent but this movie just looks real good I've seen the previews like over 20 times and it still looks hot post what you think about the movie oh yeah it comes out Nov. 9th for...
  20. Shinjuku

almost have

1000 posts yay for me
Back