• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. U

hi

true... true but what seperates noobs from the n00bs is the desire and passion to become a reg ;)
  2. U

What is your fave quote from KH?

This isn't from KH but from CoM instead *read my sig*
  3. U

hi

omfg.... even i'm not that much of a n00b ur a disgrace to n00bs everywhere wait n00bs are already a disgrace errrr so that makes you..... hmm......
  4. U

Kairi Plot Twist? Just a theory...

No you idiot, play the game, Even I know that!!
  5. U

Fusion with donald Confirmed!!!!

I don't believe so, cause the pic shows him still using the kingdom key, Now wiht the Brave form I think you have to set it for which one teh second KB will be
  6. U

Hannibal King

He's a frined of mine from school. It isn't a second account, we have teh same isp cause we access it at the school. Now hopefully he will post and intruduce himself P.S. - hi kyle!!!!!
  7. U

Need Gil 4 Health

I need some gill to get my health back up and I don't want to late 20 hours till i get 500 gil so if all else fails
  8. U

Probaly, but we won't know until a) someone finds a jap text of it and trans it b) KH2 comes out
  9. U

Heartless balls/gems

hmmmm.... bombs wonder how it goes boom if there is no wick (must be useing there disney/heartless voodoo XD)
  10. U

Sora can fuse wiht Goofy, Sora + Goofy = Brave form but i wonder what name teh name of this form is Sora + Donald = ???? form
  11. U

Kh Ost

I have the KH OST, but for those who are to lazy to go out and buy (or just don't have teh money) I have website that has the whole KH OST on it to download :D
  12. U

Wow, it looks almost like Brave form, but blue, I hope it has dual key blade wielding also
  13. U

What happens ot Dubbed Anime

http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=145
  14. U

Allo

Allo, the name's C.J. , But usually am called that one guy or one who has no life feel free to give me a new nickname and btw.... I'm new *hides behind a rock and hopes not to get hit wiht flying objects*
  15. U

why is it called Reverse/Rebirth?

My friend wanted me to post this (I have a different theory that i might post later) Reverse = cause riku's lower floors are sora's upper floors in CO Rebirth = restarting the game Like I said, thats my friends theory, mine's different and like I also said, I might post it later
  16. U

Cloud's Blade

I agree with Cetra, btw, I want AC to come out so badly but KH2 I want more:D
Back