• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Aqua in the Realm of Darkness

One question bothers me since I played Birth by sleep years ago on the PSP and I still couldn't find an answer if there acturaly is one.... So maybe someone here can enlighten me. Why is Aqua still in the Realm of Darkness? Mickey and Riku where there after Kingdom Hearts 1 and they found a...
  2. M

BBSFM Secret Ending confirms Mystery Game

Video is offline again *laugh*
  3. M

Your KH2 Import Impressions

I love the game and the "Triangle Button Moves" But I´m haven´t seen the ending now. Because I want to play long in the Game, so I play very slow, so I have longtimefun on the Game. But It is a Must have
  4. M

kingdom hearts 2 japenese special

I would be Happy If there is a Final Mix for KH2. I already bought Final Mix for KH, and I liked it very much. The Final Mix is the same as the international Version of the Final Fantasy Series. So I hope there will be a Final Mix 2. The Final Mix is with English Speeking, so you can...
  5. M

Kingdom Hearts 2 goes platinum

I think too there is a Part 3 ^_^. I bought KH2 in Japan and the end is so open. There can be a Part 3. Now I wait for a Europe Version, because my Japanese wasn´t so good that I understood everything. Many things I don´t understood -_-.
Back