• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Steamboat Willie?

I think it would be kinda cool, and funny to play a world in black and white, and to see sora and the others in a kind of 30's look. I can see it now the level opening like the old cartoons, and seeing Sora and Company with the black beady eyes and the over exaggerated smiles on their faces, and...
  2. S

A Lil KH2 Low Down On the Floor Of E3

This Little Clip from E3's Square Enix booth gives a little info on Kh2 and other Square Enix Games comming out. http://www.e3insider.com/floored.aspx?articleID=B2JLMSPI5V&productID=T8STNOPNOM
  3. S

be prepared

Yea both games were very easy and the learning curve isn't that difficult i have no worries about the battle system.
  4. S

Starting not to care.

Yea i feel ya on this (waiting on the game), but there are a lot of ways to pass by time you could play a mmorpg (if you have access to a crdit card), school, other games (there are plenty good one's out right now). I can't really play KH over and over again, and not to knock it or anything...
  5. S

A 'Surprising' New world

I think the Hunchback of Notre Dame would be a cool level, and the story of it is kinda dark so it would go with the darker theme of KH2
Back