• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

challenges for KH2

looking for something else to do on kingdom hearts 2? try the keyblade challenges, (in order of difficulty) * complete the game using only these key blades; kingdom key, oathkeeper and oblivion. (drives usable) * lock all keyholes with kingdom key (drives usable) (now heres the...
  2. T

what you DID think

no this for isnt your latest theory this is for any theory eg. wat you origonaly thought or just a stupid theroy ready...set...GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. T

anyone out there from austrailia?????

this is just a thead for people to meet other people and if anyone knows when kingdom hearts 2 comes out in aust. please tell me so i no how much to save up..... kind regards twin keyblades:D :D
  4. T

tell me what you think

I'm new, so i've made this so you can tell everyone what you think.:) I'll start, this is what i think: Sora, Kiari and Riku have one major thing in common in common, they have all fallen into darkness, so, I think that the dude with blone hair is sora's shell.Namene (I think thats how you...
Back