• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Paradox Battles?

Thanks a lot. I was having the same problem.:thumbup:
  2. S

Mickey's Letter

Dear Sora, I am your father, Kairi is your sister, and Riku is about to shoot you. Have a nice day. Sincerly, King Mickey Sora: 0.o {turns around slowy to face Riku who has an evil smile on his face} Riku: Die Sora!! {*shoots sora*} Riku: Muhahahahaha Kairi: Yes! He's dead! I'm free!!
  3. S

do you? i do

^^ me neither. that assult of the dreadnaught part was....... oyoh. i dont even wanna talk about it. if i ever see or hear it again imma go crazier than i already am
  4. S

Kingdom Hearts 2 secret ending specifications

these are nice theories and i seem to have an idea of what the secret ending means but i cant seem to word it. looks like i got a lot of thinking to do.
  5. S

Not So Kool-Aid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5t3bW_esLA XD
  6. S

KH2 on the Radio

this seems beliveable but KH3 should take longer than that to come out. KH2 took about 2 years to come out (plz correct me if im wrong) so KH3 should take either the same amount of time or more
  7. S

Bad News

aww that sucks. though i agree with Zari. u should find one on EBay.
  8. S

Sora is too naive in KH2

i would of expected him to say "what the? where am i?" then be overjoyed to see donald and goofy. he should of noticed that his clothes were too small. but the good thing is NO MORE BIG YELLOW SHOES!!! though i got one question and im sorry if it goes off topic but how come sora never wears long...
  9. S

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

Good: Im getting KH2 April 9th Bad: I gotta wait Ugly: My teachers
  10. S

New Scans ( Some Spoilers )

Thankz for posting that. I just have one thing to say Jesse McCartney is Roxas's voice actor?!?!?!?!:confused: Don't mind me. Its just that I never knew.
  11. S

Hydra Battle in English

True^^
  12. S

Hydra Battle in English

Thankz for postin that but techinally that should be in the spoilers section since it shows a part of the game.
  13. S

who is your Favourite order XII member

I'll have to say Axel 'cause... Well.... i ono
  14. S

so how is the game than by ranking (1-10)

I wont even be able to have the game until around March and I give it a 10.
  15. S

Subtitle to KH2

Shady-DVS-Hoody-Child you are right. I was being immature by saying that. Please accept my apologies.
  16. S

Subtitle to KH2

Nope. (Aren't those called captions? oyoh. I'm getting people confused.) What i mean is will it say something like Kingdom Hearts 2: Another Side, Another Story The words in red are the subtitle I was asking about like Slayer42 commented. I don't mean to be rude when I say this but, even...
  17. S

wow! did you hear?

YAY!!! At least it's worth the wait. Can someone tell me the url to the thread where this interview was posted please? Thank you~
  18. S

Subtitle to KH2

Is there any chance there would be a subtitle to KH2 like most games? If so what would it be? *I'm very sorry if someone has already posted this thread and if it is meaningless*
  19. S

Uh oh...Where's Aerith?

There's a 50/50 chance with Aerith. She may come back to help Sora as usual or she may not since she didn't have a major role like Leon or Cloud did. Plus there may be a part of the game where she ends up lost and Cloud must find her. *I can't wait for KH2 to come out:D *
  20. S

Zexion Kh2 Confirmed!?!?!?

It shure isn't riku but it dosen't look exactly like Zexion either.
Back