• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

Ok guys, its time to freak!

Uh... that is how Jack sparrow allways looked... even in the movie. They didnt change how he looked, so it is of no signifigance. (sp?)
  2. O

Link... A wolf? O_O

I found this out on g4tv.com: "A trailer for the next Legend of Zelda game--Twilight Princess--had fans cheering, and rightly so. In it, Link turns into a wolf. He also battles on horseback, jumps in tandem with a partner, and shows his skills as a falconer." And for the site for proof, here...
  3. O

KH2 E3 2005 trailer report

Yup. Pirates of the carribean is confirmed. They made a realy good 3D of Jack!
  4. O

Kingdom Hearts II New Scans!!

They made jack sparrow realy good.
  5. O

Pirates of the Caribbean?

Please, stop these topics. We know already.
  6. O

KH2 E3 2005 trailer report

Man I want to see it. :( And yes, the trailer will probobly be out after E3, or even during it. And stop using so many explanation points please? -_-;
  7. O

Haha funny KH2 Gif

The part with the linkin park is funny. XD
  8. O

Is E3 Tomorow?!?

*sigh* I dont think I have that channel...
  9. O

Is E3 Tomorow?!?

Oh man! I never heard of G4 tech t.v.! I gatta check my guide and see if I have that channel.
  10. O

Reserve It

I also pre-orderd mine. Along with Zelda GCN. ;)
  11. O

Brave Mode^^

Arcane mode sounds cool. :cool:
  12. O

Brave Mode^^

Yup, you got it now.
  13. O

Brave Mode^^

He does ^^ allot dont he? How come I never thought of this? :mad:
  14. O

Brave Mode^^

2 keyblades would be more defense...
  15. O

Brave Mode^^

Actually it sounds correct.... the only thing is that I think that the donald fusion is named different.
  16. O

What if BHK is part of Riku?

Re: What if... In other words... Sora = light. Riku = Darkness. BHK = twilight. So, Sora + Riku = BHK
  17. O

if you could change the game......

Its confirmed that you can. -_-
  18. O

My little BHK Namine Theory

Yeah, I think that. BHK probobly didnt know, and he found out that Naminé changed his memory, and he wanted his old one back. And that is probobly why he looks at his hands like that too.
  19. O

if you could change the game......

I would definately make it online. That would be so cool to either play co-op online, or play a battle royal or something like that.
  20. O

is king mickey playable

It hasnt been confirmed, but it looks like you can play as BHK...
Back