• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

what's up with that?!

..so, in days...xigbar saw xion as ven, because xion's appearance varies depending on the person's connection to sora, right?! but xigbar hasn't even met sora at that time. the first time they met was in hollow bastion in kh2?! ..and also, if xigbar sees xion as ven cuz he knew ven 10 years...
  2. M

how will he return?

..so, is master xehanort coming back in the future of the series? when he and terra became terranort, they eventually became ansem in kh1 which is a heartless right?! then a nobody which is xemnas was created. he's gone now, so what's left of xehanort? riku got rid of him when kingdom hearts...
  3. M

a question to those who finished the game...

...umm does the wheel master boss battle music still in the game? that was a great track...and I'm really looking forward to hearing it in the game. can someone confirm if it has been cut from the game? thanks!
  4. M

lissar...can you pls. translate these for us? (new interview)

i found this scan while i was searching in other forums. i' m not sure if it's old... but i think this interview is new, although i don't think this is just about bbs... can someone please translate these for us ? thanks!
  5. M

i'm bothered by this...

i mean...it's like a month away from it's release and still no word for a main theme song for bbs?! what is wrong with square enix?! kingdom hearts is as big as final fantasy and all the media hype and coverage is focused on ff13. i know ff13 is like 9 days away and it's obvious there should...
  6. M

(spoilers) 358/2 days music

days music! one word= AMAZING!!!! ...i know many tracks in days were re-used and are were from past kh games. but the new ones are freakin good! especially the the ones being played during the clocktower scenes, xion's death and the final xion boss battle music. so epic yet so sad and cheerful...
  7. M

[spoilers] timeline contradictions/ ven and xion

first off...after playing days, it is revealed that xion is actually a puppet made from sora's leaked memories. xemnas intends to use xion as a sora copy so that he can have a keyblade wielder for his own and do his bidding. what's wrong here is that xion was introduced in the organization...
  8. M

new images of days?!!!

here are some new images i saw at magic-box!!! sorry if it's already been posted!!!! The Magic Box - Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days Preview (Page 1 of 2)
  9. M

how will they get around?!!!

...i was just wondering how terra, aqua and ven travel to different worlds. do they also use gummi ships?!! if not, do they have access to corridors of darkness?! but that can't be right, becuz they're not bad guys... so, what's with that?
  10. M

the epic finale

..while everyone is pre-occupied with the 3 new kh games, i wonder, do you guys ever think of the epic finale that kh deserves? i mean, cmon, it has to big grand , emotional and epic as it should be. unlike the dissapointment that we got from 1000 heartless battle that we thought was an epic...
  11. M

riku's nobody? is it possible?

...i was wondering, maybe riku has a special nobody too. we all know, he didn't become a heartless, but what if, being a heartless isn't the only way to have a nobody? and also, should a nobody's gender always be the same as his/her true self's gender? is it possible that riku could have a...
  12. M

New Screens from 358/2 and Birth By Sleep

check out these pics that you might not have seen before... The Magic Box - Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Preview (Page 1 of 3) The Magic Box - Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days Preview (Page 1 of 5)
  13. M

it seems odd....

well...in the 358/2 days trailer, there were 2 cutscenes that made me think,, and they both concern riku... the first one is the scene where riku is talking to xion in destiny islands. when i finished kh2, i thought that when sora and riku passed through the door to the light,, then that's the...
  14. M

"fates" of the unknown

...here goes...we all know that nobodies do not have hearts, and that they can only depend on their memories to have this kind of emotion that they try to portray. but in the organization, roxas was the only one who didn't have memories of his former self. ofcourse we also know that's because...
  15. M

rumor has it.....

...i have this friend who lives in japn ryt now,, and according to him.... ...rumors about kh on japanese blogs and forums talks about the simultaneous release of days ...that we'll be getting it the same time as the japanese. what's more...he said that jap. forums are saying that coded has a...
  16. M

need some advice....kh game related

so...i'm planning to buy either a ds or a psp. cause i can't afford both. but i'm having a hard time deciding which one i should go for. days and birth by sleep are both good games that i really must play as a kh fan. so, in your opinion, which one should i go with and why?.... and please...
  17. M

the three new titles.....leading up to kh3

we all know that the 3 new kh titles happen at different times in the kh timeline, however.... what's more important is how they tie up together to form the inevitable beginning of kh3. my guess is that nomura wanted us see and understand the complications of the kh plot by showing us different...
  18. M

the theory to end all theories (i guess?...)

ok, here goes...master xehanort and his apprentice (the dark soldier), are planning to the take over kingdom hearts. in doing do, they need to find the seven princesses of hearts. meanwhile, three other keyblade wielders (terra, aqua, and ven), are on a quest to stop xehanort and his evil plans...
  19. M

the dark soldier's identity (master xehanort's apprentice)

as you may already know, square-enix officially gave their previews of the next 3 kh games. in the birth by sleep preview, they stated that 3 keyblade wielders(possibly terra,aqua and ven), were ordered to track down another keyblade wielder named XEHANORT and his APPRENTICE. now, obviously...
  20. M

the road to KH3!!!!

who thinks kingdom hearts is here to saty for quite a long time?.... i do!! with all this anticipation for the the 3 new kh titles...., square really knows how to deal with the fans! i'm guessing that these batch of new kh titles are just appetizers for THE GAME that we really want to...
Back