• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Just got KH: HD 1.5 Remix and need some help

Are you referering to my last reply on the thread? If so how do you solve it when this problem occures to you? It happens on final mix kingdom hearts 1.5 - kingdom hearts 1 for now. I haven't checked the other games on it yet, but for now it happens on this one. Any suggestions to solve it would...
  2. T

Finally got it working a little bit ago! After returning from class I played The Last of Us for a while with no issues but sadly KH was still voiceless so I started messing with console audio settings to see if the issue was there. After setting everything back to default I opened the game up...
  3. T

Sorry for the late reaction, but I was looking up at the internet about the same problem you had and it seems that your game does work now. I can't get them have voices in cutscenes like the same problem you do. I don't get the 'Lazy bumb like Kairi says' working to talk. Can you tell me how you...
Back