• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

PS3 Tech Demo!!!

What if they did a PS3 Technical Demo of Kingdom Hearts 2 or a teaser trailer for a possible 3 rd instalment. I mean they revamp DD and ASAS with real cool PS3 grafix or make a new trailer for like the Square Enix Party coming soon. Wouldn't that be the best? Imagine an FMV Demo of BHK and the...
  2. B

The Organization: Before the Beginning

¬The Organization. Those that must unlock the secrets to the Heart. The Nobodies that walk among us. Those that we never see. Only a mere small group of 13 they journey on missions to the unexplored worlds unlocking the secrets of the worlds heart and manipulating it. Their Superior makes the...
  3. B

Last film you watched!

All you gotta do is post the last film you watched. Also to prevent spamming please say a bit about the film ex. what you though of it, improvements, who was hot and not etc. Enemy of the State Will Smith at his best.
  4. B

Hiya!:P

Hi all you KH fans, glad to be here, and i hope i enjoy it. looks like a really cool kh forum. i'm already part of another one but this one looked cool. _+*broken angel*+_
Back