• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

"Kairi The Superior!"maybe?maybe not,read about it...

hey,member sora said,"that's not possible" when the superior took off her hood,remember,the people said there is a female member,and goin wit that last thread based on this kinda,she must be one of the cloaked members that said,"he looks jus like u"or i think it was,"u look jus like him"i...
  2. L

Spoilers- BHK,will become an organization member?

Roxas is going to become an organization member maybe?according to ultimania alpha,all of the organiztion members have an X in it,but im not sayin this is true,i dont think Roxas may be bhk's name,maybe not,we still need more proof,but we do kno bhk is a nobody for sure(info provided in...
  3. L

I found a kh2 gameclip...

this is footage of gameplay,i dont no if it has volume,it could be my computer or somethin else,check it out,it shows battle footage of sora and co.sora seems to be using some kind of spell similar to aero,aerora,or aeroga. http://homepage.ntlworld.com/campbell5/gcclip5.mov check it...
  4. L

Did u notice this in the kh2 trailers?

In each of the worlds that u see,when u take a look at the command menu on the bottom left corner,their design is different,i guess that's a new feature in the game...:eek:
  5. L

If There Was Goin To Be A Kh3...

if there is goin to be a kh3,wut worlds would u like in it and y...
  6. L

all worlds coming back?

if u go to disneyinteractive.com,and click on kingdom hearts 2,when u scroll down,u will see it says under features that all the worlds r comin back,then it said six new worlds inclued i think?but if all the original worlds from kh1 r in kh2,wut will u do in the original worlds?wut point would...
  7. L

Steamboat Willie?

if i may ask,wut is Steamboat Willie?if n e body has a clue wut character is in that world,plz answer...:confused:
Back