• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Pictures in wizard's house?

If you go into the wardroab in the wizard's castle there are covered pictures that say: "a picture of ultimate power flows into your mind." Do those have any meaning? If you were to collect every weapon, spell, level 100, and get anti-form 50 times would anything happen??? Or is it just cool...
  2. M

Secret ending???

Is there another secret ending to Kingdom Hearts 2? If so how do you unlock it???
  3. M

Sora's Heartless

So to get a Nobody, you have to become a heartless. When a Nobody is created so is a Heartless....So, logically, we can assume that both Sora and Kairi have Heartlesses now....
  4. M

monster sora Driveform

So I used Valor, but instead, everyone disappeared. Sora got on all fours, and turned black. He had endless combo string and kicked butt. what da hey happened? How can I do it again?
  5. M

tomorrows release

I think you can all join me in saying "congrats you lucky Japs." Don`t get me wrong I love you guys but you get to live through the greatest RPG ever made 3 months before the American Idiots do.Dang the intro to KH 2 is awsome. Off course it starts off in the same situation as the first one...
  6. M

G-Bike

Wouldn't it be awsome if you had a G-bike level from FF 7. When cloud was on the motorcycle gaurding the 3 wheeled truck from the other bikes. Only sora protecting goofy, donald, and King Mickey or Riku. Hey only 4 more months!
  7. M

Custom Keyblade

I looked at a websight called http://unlimitedgamer.net/coverage/kh2/kh2_cuskey.php. If it isn't there it is unlimitedgamer {dot} net in typed form. It says that you can custom make your own keyblade from scratch. You find the peices all around the KH2 world. They are very rare and hard to...
  8. M

Hallow Bastion Theory

If you look at hollow bastion's facade it was origally painted white. But half of it has been stripped down and you can see the innerworkings. Like if you look at Ansem's crest you can see that half of it is painted the other half looks like a clock type thing. These 2 sides are symbolic to...
  9. M

Princess' hearts?

Ok, i was replaying kingdom hearts and i noticed in hollow bastion that when Sora took Riku's key blade and unlocked his heart, why did all of the princess' hearts come out also?
Back