• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

I Previewed Kingdom Hearts 2!

Cool. XD I played Underworld Today with Auron. We did a move called Bushido, which was a move where you continually pressed triangle, and Ayuron released a series opf attacks. If you were able to press it at an exact time, you linked your blade with Auron's, and caused a huge tornado. ' Don't...
  2. S

Nope, nothing. :/ It was just an arcade machine type-thing. I'll have to ask around the con tommorw. Gotta go. Mabey tommorow I can post more news.
  3. S

No no website. No idea what a co-up attack thing is... O__O And I knoticed that Sora's voice was slightly darker. e___e
  4. S

Mulan was alright. :/ Tommorw I'm going to test the fight with Auron, (Or at least I hope so, what with the line and demo and glitches and such.)
  5. S

I wasn't sure, but I know I ended up with the Kingdom key and oathkeeper, and when I attempted to get to the start menu, it just paused the game and nothing more. And by such I mean items, attack, and magic.
  6. S

I played earlier, like around 11:00-1:00. I left early today. Was it more crowded later on?
  7. S

KhFanatic- Your at comicon too? Perhaps I can meet you at the Kingdom Hearts Demo. O__O I'm in an ugly orange hat.
  8. S

It's rather difficult. There were a few new buttons, like the summoner type one that let you do Valor Form. There was even a party button that told you your current party status and such. The button you press to pull up your magic shortcuts had more space for saving, and cure was called 'potion.'
  9. S

And, you all really don't have to believe us. I'll attempt to upload pictures, but my digital sucks. Ah well. It really was fun. I especcially liked those fish-looking heartless, the golden ones. The Line at comicon wasn't very long. It was funny too, because there was abunch of kids and me...
  10. S

I am a girl. By the by.
  11. S

Whoa. The Board grew. Gimme a sec to read through all the posts. And yes, the battle system and camera was very clean.
  12. S

It was really awesome. It was a test Demo, where the only four areas available were Two Boss Battles, and A test world. Everything was pretty beta though, no textures on the walls, etc. You can ask me a few questions on the battlefront, I played the level with Mulan, with the annoying Dragon...
  13. S

what would you do if they suddenly cancelled KH2

I'd blame George Bush. I don't know why, but he's fun to blame.
  14. S

Kingdom Hearts Word Association!

For those who crave word games and Kingdom Hearts, may I present the following: It's simple. Take the last letter from the last word posted, and make it the first letter of the next word. It has to be somewhat associated with Kingdom Hearts, and Playing Kingdom Hearts. (You may give examples.)...
  15. S

Coolest move?

Sin Harvest, Ragnarok, and Dark Aura.
  16. S

For all of you too bored with your popular video games.

May I present to you a totally new gaming experience. Beyond Good and Evil, (BGnE) covers almost all console platforms, and is an exiting Sci Fi game, released by Ubisoft almost recently. For those of you who seem to think of a green girl with a camera, yes it's that game. This game brings you...
Back