• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. TheMuffinMan

Anime/Manga ► So, I just finished watching Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

This is something I've been planning on doing for awhile. I watched the original series years ago, and I always knew about the storyline split and had been curious to delve into the manga plotline at some point. With the announcement of Brotherhood I decided to hold off for the animated series...
  2. TheMuffinMan

Final Fantasy lines that describe the last time you had sex

FF8 "....whatever"
  3. TheMuffinMan

Help TMM win $250

Edit: apparently since it's not extremely obvious, the "Help TMM win money" is a joke. If you do the work, and it goes to the contest and it gets into any sort of prize bracket like 3rd, 2nd, or even 1st place, then within my ability the prize would go to the designer. ------- So, my school...
  4. TheMuffinMan

Tech ► These are websites you should use because I said so

Fellow staff member Chevalier Sombre said that I have often provided him with useful sites because idk I guess I stumble on them, and said I should post a list of the random sites/tools I'm aware of that are handy. So yeah, here you go. Post any that you know of as well: www.scrapetorrent.com...
  5. TheMuffinMan

So, TMM has a PStripple now

what do PSN ID: TheMuffinMan0311
  6. TheMuffinMan

It's Official: Nintendo Doomed; making slightly less billions and billions of dollars per year

Nintendo Profits Declining for First Time Since 2004. Company makes 2.4 billion dollars in profit, down from 2.9 billion game over, guys. game over
  7. TheMuffinMan

I would like to tell you a tale.

☄( ゚Д゚)☄ hey guys who wants hugs 乀(◐‿◐乀) huuuugsss (╬ ಠ益ಠ) god damn it no, no hugs from you get away before I murder you щ(゚ロ゚щ) I JUST WANT TO LOVE (σ゚∀゚)σ hey guys, sorry to interrupt but I just got back from having unprotected sex with SEVEN hookers HIGH FIVES ノ(°ロ°ノ) DEAR GOD...
  8. TheMuffinMan

TMM wrote a rap. Let's talk about how he sucks

Okay, so, about a month ago my friend asked me to write a rap/poetry slam for him. I'm like "what, why?" and he's like "I dunno cause you're hilarious". So I'm like "okay...what about?" and he says with a completely straight face: "Chess". This threw me off because I had no idea how to even...
  9. TheMuffinMan

I have serious work to do.

I'm sure I don't have to remind you how crazy a man's life can get. Let me tell you, I am no exception. Sometimes I just need to build a roaring blaze in my living room fireplace and sit in my chair and stare at it. I sit in quiet awe of the fiery glory, think my serious thoughts, and enter a...
  10. TheMuffinMan

Old Testament Scholar: Genesis is not a true Hebrew translation, God was never the "all creator"

Old Testament Scholar: Genesis is not a true Hebrew translation, God was never the "all creator" Telegraph UK oh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit
  11. TheMuffinMan

Oh boy, look who was right! Oh wait, it was me.

Hey guys, remember that new "help" system that Nintendo patented for future games that you were all bitching about because you don't fucking understand anything? Oh yeah, and remember what I went ahead and informed you all? No? Well here's what I said: Let's see how that all played out in the...
  12. TheMuffinMan

Practically Pirate-Proof: Studio Ghibli DS game to be on 4GB Cartridge

Destructoid - Biggest DS cart yet: 4GB, for Ghibli/Level 5 RPG Previously it was a big deal when Archaic Sealed Heat was the first DS game to commission Nintendo for larger DS cartridges to hold all of it's FMV cutscenes, and even then the title came to 256mb. And now, Studio Ghibli (the studio...
  13. TheMuffinMan

358/2 Days PAL Release Date

Home - Kingdom Hearts Insider Good news to our Kingdom Hearts fans in PAL territories, as just today we have received a confirmed release date for 358/2 Days in your region! It certainly is, Roxas, because Kingdom Hearts fans in Europe and Australian regions will be enjoying Kingdom Hearts...
  14. TheMuffinMan

Oh no you fucking didn't, Jesus

Report: 'Infomercial King' Billy Mays Dies Billy Mays is dead FUCK YOU JESUS, GO TO HELL
  15. TheMuffinMan

Battlefield Heroes

Getting right to the point before I explain shit Battlefield Heroes - Free to Play, Cartoon Shooter SIGN UP FOR THE BETA GO GO GO GO RIGHT NOW DO IT FAGGOT DON'T ASK QUESTIONS So anyway, this is DICE/EA's attempt at stealing a piece of TF2's Cartoon Shooter market with a free-to-play...
  16. TheMuffinMan

Envy & Other Sins

Round three of music-that-TMM-listens-to-and-are-awesome-but-no-one-replies-to-his-threads This weeks edition: Envy & Other Sins, a british whatever-the-fuck band that's claim to fame was winning some stupid making-the-band TV show and got a record deal, which sounds fuckin stupid but unlike...
  17. TheMuffinMan

Cloud Cult

Cloud Cult is an Indie Pop/Experimental band who is self-published by lead singer Craig Minowa's company "Earthology Records"; a non-profit label which uses all recycled materials for their CDs and printed products (even their HQ is built from reclaimed materials on an organic farm) and donates...
  18. TheMuffinMan

It's some guys birthday

some dood named samantha or something I think so lets dance like this
  19. TheMuffinMan

Nintendo

Username | Friend Code Canti | 2277-6840-1389 Chihuahuaman | 3566-2028-8867 darkheart709 | 5198-2414-6154 Delsan | 4854-6772-6780 EdgeMaverick | 2148-8706-3643 EternalDreamer | 2363-5674-4491 Hillboy | 4639-9855-4226 Hypoxium | 0774-4764-4233 iDrops | 4210-5119-1749 Juggernaut6 | 3007-9185-3419...
Back