• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

not about kh2 but please help

well iwas just watching the advent children trailers and they all look very cool but i never played ffvii so i was wondering can i go ahead and just watch it or shold i by ffvii first then by advent children and also i dont have a gameboy sp so should i bother buying and playing kh:com or should...
  2. K

omg check this out

okay my sister is having a baby and she cant figure out a name so she went on the net we searched all the alphabit and then we came to x i had noticed that the name xanto means blonded haired so could this be bhk name i braught this up because doesnt every member of the org. have a x in there...
  3. K

omg check this out

okay my sister is having a baby and she cant figure out a name so she went on the net we searched all the alphabit and then we came to X and i had noticed that the name xanto means blonde hair i braoght this up because doesnt all the org. members have x in there names so could this be his name...
Back