• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Three Knights--spoiler Maybe

just a question..do you think the three knights are sora, roxas and riku?
  2. D

Final Form

is there any video footage of sora in the white clothes aka final form?
  3. D

In Japanese?

i was wondering for all of you who will be getting the game in japanese how do you play the game? you cant read the caps so wats the sense of getting it
  4. D

Final Form

this form looks excellent...do you think its a combination of all three or just an upgraded yellow form
  5. D

Drive Forms

wen do u think you'll be able to get the drive modes...do you think you get them at the beginning of the game because in demos i've seen valor form used pretty early...like in underworld
  6. D

Chest In Traverse Town

can the chest in the little restaraunt thing in traverse town be open...if u examine it it says there is some secret to opening it....what is it? and also in atlantica, how do you remove the little chest of the hole...it's somewhere by the ship i think p.s i've gotten the ultima weapon and...
  7. D

What was ya favorite place to save in kh1

my favorite place ta save was in the accesory shop..it just had a feeling of togetherness or sumtin like dat..
  8. D

does sora fuse with beast?

i was wondering if anyone saw the scan with beast's castle...wen sora looked as if he is fusing with beast....do any of you know anything about it?... p.s this might have already been posted but i didn't see it..my bad if it was http://www.kh2.co.uk/image.php?view=kh2/scans/050.jpg
  9. D

Timeless River?

does anyone have any information on the timeless river...or what it is?
  10. D

Drive Mode? can it be turned on or off at will?

can anyone tell me if they know if you can fuse and unfuse with a character before the drive meter reaches zero, because i saw on the jump fiesta click, like 1.5 seconds after sora fused with donald, donald reappeared-and the menu screen changed. Can anyone confirm this information, because it...
  11. D

New keyblades for kh2, wha do you think?

it would be cool to have a keyblade of the lion king....simba engraved in it or sumtin..give me your thoughts on your new keyblades..
  12. D

Sora's transformations ie. in atlantica

like in the level of atlantica where u turned into a half man half dolphin, which i thought was pretty cool, what other places would you like to go so that sora and friends can turn into something?
  13. D

Do you think you can fuse with beast or auron??

In a Nomura interview he did state that there will be other forms than red and black..We have already seen sora's fusion with donald in the jump fiesta clip, so do you guys think you can fuse with beast or auron?..Wouldn't it be cool if when you fused with auron u get his sword and choose a...
Back