• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

Everyone who thinks BHK is Sora read this!

THIER NOT CONNECTED BY THE KEYBLADE!!!! It doesnt make sense if their connected by the keyblade because there are four keyblade masters. Sora, BHK, Riku, and king MIcky. And I think the reason bhk can use the keyblade is like the same way RIKU, and King MIcky can use their keyblades. Their was...
  2. G

I just see a small resemblance in there faces. And stated by enygma that they are connected by the keyblade is true but you are forgetting the king and your forgetting riku. So I dont think it's something deep between those two , but that it is just plain coicendence.
  3. G

BHK IS NOT SORA! They are two different charecters. Besides I had a theroy that there is a reason the secret vidio at the of kh is called *Another side* * Another story*, but your a newbe so everyone learns from there mistakes.
  4. G

the punk rock game

This should'nt be to difficalt. You just sing a song that ether is or sound's punk rockish. Example: First poster: Dont wanta be an american idiot.One nation controlled by the media. Information Age of hysteria. Calling out to idiot america Second poster: green day,american idiot,and so on...
  5. G

The all american rejects game.

It's easy. I'll start by typeing part of one the all american rejects songs(from there new cd move along) and you have to try to sing/type the next half,and so on.DON"T CHEAT! ''Let me know that I've done wrong .When I've Known this all along''
  6. G

Fallout boy

How many of you people here like fallout boy?
  7. G

Hidden picture!

Where is it again ? And who's chernabog ?
  8. G

what about you.....

I think KH2 will be however SquareEnix and Disney intended it to be. (Baisicly I agree with keyblade shards)
  9. G

creat a keyblade

If you had the abilaty to make your own keyblade what would it be called ? And what would be the name of the abilaty to go with it ?
  10. G

My Chemical Romance

How many of you like my chemical romance?:cool:
  11. G

how many of you

I think the reaction timer thing is going to be like God of War . You know, how you can tap square repeadidly to exacute some sort of manuver.
  12. G

how many of you

hey did any of you try my sugestion?watch the video while listening to My Chemical Romance's song 'thank you for your venom' at the same time .
  13. G

how many of you

Wait a second my reply "o sorry. Hey PM me if you'ed like to be friends". Was directed to Auronfanatic.
  14. G

how many of you

o sorry.:) Hey PM me if you'ed like to be friends.
  15. G

how many of you

Thank you Sora Angel. Thats the one. And i do have to admit im a little bit obsessed.(To much coafee).
  16. G

how many of you

Dude chill . Sorry Im new here.I was just sayin that if you watch the video while listening to My Chemical Romance's song 'thank you for your venom' at the same time sounds realy cool. And sorry that i double posted.
  17. G

how many of you

IS ANYBODY OUT THERE? CAN ANYONE HERE ME?Helloooo.
  18. G

how many of you

How many of you watched the long gameplay trailer?
  19. G

Theory

Hey adventchildkiori PM If you'd like to be friends.
Back