• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

the siege on Aslar

this is based on a seige in the midevil era. choose to be a galiant knight or be a wise magician or even a stealthy spy. the choice is yours.
  2. C

Halo 3

well of course most of you guys have played halo 1 & 2 but those of you that haven't...... i will tell you well there has to be some action invloved but it isn't man against man it is man against alien. well first of all there is this human cyborg named grand master cheif. who helps the normal...
  3. C

Do you like fable?

why do you like it?
  4. C

humor...

well i have this book about these jokes about heavenly stuff well here's one.....hope ya like it! A new preacher had just begun his sermon. He was a little nervous, and about ten minutes into the talk his mind went blank. He remembered what they had taught him in seminary when a situation like...
  5. C

what is your favorite keyblade?

my is probably the ultimate weapon.
  6. C

mind games.... they are not educational

well if you're in the car or somewhere else and you get bored than do this get a calculator and add 1+1=2, then punch in 2+2=4 etc. but when it starts getting up to the millions it gets harder so be careful if you don't understand then just post and i will try to answer your problem. Another...
  7. C

Fanfiction ► Starwars

"It seems as though the darkness inside you grows...my young jedi am i right? questioned Master Zhar of the jedi council. Master Zhar continued, "well speak up jedi tell me what happened." "we where out on the battlefield with our troops, giving the commands and barking orders at me!" he paused...
  8. C

The Matrix

well you can be one of the characters in the movie (even the bad guys) or you could create a character. you could use link from the legend of Zelda game for Nintendo 64. well i will be Agent Smith (the main one)
  9. C

couldn't come up with a title. PLZ join!!!

for thousands of years human fought against machines. our technology is decreasing rapidly. while the machines are increasing although, the humans have decided to continue making guns and nukes, but to start making mechs so they can come closer to the machines without their guts flying all over...
  10. C

Futurama

Well if you have watched futurama then you know what it is about..... i'm fry!
  11. C

The time that was forgotten....

well this is basically the time after Luke Skywalker dies.... the rebels take back the title of the republic but the dark side come back even stronger then when they had darth vader now they have the jedi leader called Lord death and he is looking for the republic to kill them and at the time...
Back