• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

BHK & Sora's clothes

Originally Posted by :sage: BHKs clothes = symbolism between darkness and light. this represents the "twilight." Sora's clothes = new clothes, capable of fusing. i totally disagree on that one i dont think the clothes is about power... how about that bhk was created when sora turned into a...
  2. T

if kh2 turned out to be worse then kh1 whut wld u do?

i would complete it anyway i have to get answer of some things...
  3. T

what dissapointed you about kh2.

the only thing that have dissapointed me with it yet is the realize date (=
  4. T

What road will Sora take?

BHK= road of light(nomura said his light clothes and soras black clothes had a connection) Riku=twilight road to dawn (i think dawn means that hes going from dark to light and diz said twilight to the nigthfall becouse he said or hoped riku would fall back into darkness) Mickey= dunno mayb same...
  5. T

which character do u hate the most

peter pan he's so selfish and anoying not like the movie at all
  6. T

Which side would u do first

i would take soras first but i would like to play as riku 2 guess if he were there i would take him on first....
  7. T

What Level Do You Have To Be To...

a hint for all boss fights : stock up a set with alot of 0 cards and and some high cards then every time the boss use a sleight or a elexir use a 0 card then after some time the boss can only use normal attacks and u can beat it easy
  8. T

Diz is defenelty Ansem

if you had played kh COM u would know..
  9. T

Heart theory

Ansem Report 13 - This report is given to you after the defeat of Unknown in Final Mix. When the heart casts off the flesh, where does the body go? Heart and soul are separate, and the spirit remains in the body. But can we assume that the leftover body and soul perish? Certainly when the...
  10. T

Mickey's Keyblade

i dunno really what it is but nomura said there is a connection between their keylbades like there is a connection between soras black clothes and bhk's white clothes....
  11. T

Has anyone seen any keyblades for kh2?

i dunno about that... it aint the same crew working on all the games/movie so it shouldn't be that but nomura says kh2 got double the storyline of kh so it sounds alot bigger so it's naturally it takes more time
Back