• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

A King of Kingdom Hearts? (or Queen)

Kingdom Hearts is a Kingdom like United Kingdom. Therefore does it have a ruler, a king or a queen. A master over all the hearts in the world? It would make sense. If so, who is it. A new character, light, dark, twilight? Any thoughts?
  2. S

My KH2 Theory

I think people are reading too much into it all. In FF7 the main characters name was Cloud, it didn't mean he was closer to light or anything! Tidus is like Tide, Water, he simply enjoys playing Blitzball in water. He isn't sunk in darkness! I think that SE simply likes to name people. I'm not...
  3. S

Holy Crap! We forgot.

There's gotta be more than 5 worlds? Beauty and the Beast Mulan Pirates of the Carribean Disney Castle Lion King (Was that confirmed? I'm pretty sure) Ok maybe not but 5 is a pretty pathetic number the last game had like 10 worlds. I know that a lot of worlds are coming back but it's simply...
  4. S

An ultimate guide for KH2!

After all the information released at the SE party I am completely lost. I've played KH1 and CoM but I still don't get it! This is why I think some people who have contact with the site should make an easy to read guide to all of these 'nobodies' and 'people that don't exist but still manage to...
  5. S

dont flame me but i have hope

Final Fantasy X Release Date Japan: July 19, 2001 US: December 18, 2001 (5 months since Japan release) Europe: May 24, 2002 (10 months since Japan release) Final fantasy X-2 Release Date Japan: March 13, 2003 US: November 18, 2003 (7 months since Japan release) Europe: February 21st 2004 (10...
  6. S

more pic translations

So are we to assume that DiZ is Ansem?
  7. S

BHK name.

Am I the only one who thinks BHK's hair is more like Chesnut Brown, it's not really that Blonde!
  8. S

The road to twilight, Riku

Frankly I'd be dissapointed if these unusual theories were true. KH2 just needs some cool new stuff and brand new characters, I don't want the new characters to vanish because they're not a real person and simply ''someone's heart''. I just want a game with a good storyline not a crazy one!
  9. S

Hercules Keyhole?

Ok, I've already done that, just couldn't remember if you had to beat sephiroth or not!
  10. S

Hercules Keyhole?

How do you close the keyhole in the Hercules world. Do you have to beat Sephiroth and the Ice Titan? I would try it myself but my mate is borrowing the game!
  11. S

Stuck on Larxene 2!

After slaving away at Riku IV now I'm stuck on Larxene II! I just need a decent solid tactic. I need to know her moves I need to how to dodge them and I need to know what she's weak against! CAn anybody help me? Please?
Back