• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Wat if there was no key blade.....

Actually this would be cooler if there was no Keyblade and it was just the Heartless and Sora gets all three of the Dream weapons like He would use combos like the sword and shield, the sword and wand, or the wand and shield. You could go for different stradigies and stuff like Sword and shield...
  2. D

Favorite party member

for me it's a cross between Goofy and Beast because Goofy helps me when I run out of mp and he will actually somtimes protect me during battle!(Kinda odd) and I like beast cuz when Donald and Goofy leaft to go with Riku I diddnt have to do any work when beast was there and Beast is super strong...
  3. D

sora and riku in deep dive

Correction on the Heart around the BHK and somthing else yeah for the dude who posted first that heart that was around the BHK on Deep Dive was actualy a the sign of the heartless cuz if you look a little bit lower you can see that there is a little line that comes down from the heart shape...
Back